Original short description: "American painter"
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 15 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Frank Guild. All of its AfDs can be found with PrefixIndex, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Frank Guild. If the page name here has changed, please see these three pages instead.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
Frank S. Guild was an American-born painter. He was made famous for the Ladies Home Journal magazine covers that he painted. The magazine, founded in the 19th century, continues to be a popular women's magazine today. The subjects found within the magazine include art, literature, business, public service, education, religion, living conditions, home economics, health, housing, and recreation. His painting subjects were mostly of animals and people.[no citations needed here]
He also did interior artwork for the following issues, which were completed before he became a cover-artist:
- Ladies Home Journal March 1891
- Ladies Home Journal February 1897
- Ladies Home Journal March 1897
- Ladies Home Journal February 1898
- Ladies Home Journal September 1898
- Ladies Home Journal October, 1898