- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 24 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Freedom_EV. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Freedom_EV, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Freedom_EV.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (August 2013)
- height 55 in (1.40 m
- width 60 in (1.52 m)
- length 133 in (3.38 m)
- wheelbase 95 in (2.41 m)
- tread (front) 56 in (1.42 m)
- turning radius (?)
- ground clearance 7 (180 mm)
- empty 550 lb (250 kg)
- payload 500 lb (230 kg) max
- batteries 750 lb (340 kg) max
- GVWR 1800 lb (820 kg)
- top speed 80 mph (130 km/h)
- acceleration 0-30 mph ?
- acceleration 0-60 mph ?
- time, 1/4-mile ?
- range at constant 30 mph (50 km/h) 125 miles (200 km)
- range at constant 60 mph (100 km/h) 90 miles (145 km)
These are not all decided yet; choices here are the current favorites.
- front 155/80R14 radial, 22.8" (579 mm) diameter
- rear 155/80R14 radial, 22.8" (579 mm) diameter
- front drum
- rear drum
- type, series DC; quantity 2 D+D ES-22 6.7" motors
- DC 450 ampere PWM controller
- front double unequal length A arms, air adjustable shock absorbers
- rear trailing arm, Gates Polychain belt drive to motor
- type rack and pinion
- type (twelve 6 V flooded golf cart batteries, Trojan T-105 or equivalent?)
- battery box 36 in wide x 45 in long x 12 in high (0.91×1.14×0.30 m)
- composite one-piece body/chassis
- 3 doors
Interior and accessories
- seats 2, side-by-side buckets 48" wide cabin
- air conditioner, electric