- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 16 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Fruit_Attacks. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Fruit_Attacks, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Fruit_Attacks.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page: Template:One source
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (January 2016)
Fruit Attacks was the first mobile game published by En Masse Entertainment, North American publishers of the TERA online role-playing game. Fruit Attacks was published on July 30, 2015 on iOS, Android, and Amazon Kindle Fire devices.
Fruit Attacks is an arcade puzzle game where players defend Earth from invading fruit aliens. The game uses a unique two-finger aiming system that allows players to bend their shots into curves as they attempt to destroy the constantly descending alien fruit.
Fruit Attacks was reviewed favorably on Android Central. The review said "Fruit Attacks might be freshest puzzle game you've played in ages," and said the game "manages to stand out from the crowd with its distinct two-finger aiming mechanics." Android Rundown, a newer blog dedicated to android apps, also reviewed Fruit Attacks , giving the game an 9 score overall (an 8 score for graphics and sound, and 9 scores for controls, gameplay, and replay value).
En Masse published an update to Fruit Attacks on October 29, 2015, adding daily missions and new enemies (Pears) with new attack patterns. The update also increased the speed of many enemies, making levels more difficult and requiring adjustments to level scores and star ratings.
- Template:Cite press release
- "Fruit Attacks Earth Defense Game Launches on Mobile". Ad Week. http://www.adweek.com/socialtimes/fruit-attacks-earth-defense-game-launches-on-mobile/624218. Retrieved July 30, 2015.
- "Aim, bend, and shoot to save the Earth in Fruit Attacks". Android Community. http://androidcommunity.com/aim-bend-and-shoot-to-save-the-earth-in-fruit-attacks-20150804/. Retrieved August 4, 2015.
- "Fruit Attacks has invaded, so get ready to blast some fruit". Android Central. http://www.androidcentral.com/fruit-attacks-blasts-mobile/. Retrieved July 31, 2015.
- "Fruit Attacks Review". Android Rundown. http://www.androidrundown.com/app-rundown/fruit-attacks-review/. Retrieved August 4, 2015.
- "Fruit Attacks". iTunes. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fruit-attacks/id934247091?mt=8. Retrieved October 29, 2015.