Graham Jones (Australian author)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 22 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Graham_Jones_(Australian_author). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Graham_Jones_(Australian_author), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Graham_Jones_(Australian_author).
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
Template:Underlinked oooh, orphan BLP sources
- The Picture Book of Radio (as Irving Weakly)
- People, Places and Things of the North East
- The Kelly Years (with Judy Bassett)
- The Book of Keli. Ed (with Judy Bassett)
- The Farmers' Store that Grew and Grew
- There was a Time
- On this Day in the North East
- Ned Kelly - the Larrikin Years, 1990, Charquin Hill Publishing, Wangaratta ISBN 978-0-9595709-7-7
- Flanagan, Martin (29 March 2003). "The many histories of the Kelly Gang". The Age. http://search.proquest.com/news/docview/363541084/fulltext/381539E5C18A4232PQ/2?accountid=10226. Retrieved 22 January 2017.