- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 2 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:GroceryRun. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/GroceryRun, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/GroceryRun.
- This article needs additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (January 2014)
GroceryRun is an Australian online supermarket, based in Melbourne, Victoria. GroceryRun was founded in 2011. The site offers non-perishable goods. It features products refused to major supermarkets due to product deletions, cancelled orders, incorrect stock forecasts, changes in packaging or short use-by dates, as well as alternative brands. Some products are over 50% cheaper than major supermarkets.
- Wells, Rachel (22 September 2011). "Grocery run with a difference from serial entrepreneurs". http://www.smh.com.au/small-business/entrepreneur/grocery-run-with-a-difference-from-serial-entrepreneurs-20110922-1klyl.html. Retrieved 11 March 2014.
- "Grocery giveaway". 11 July 2013. http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8688386. Retrieved 11 March 2014.
- "Online retailer talks up growth". http://au.news.yahoo.com/qld/a/13767307/online-retailer-talks-up-growth/. Retrieved 11 March 2014.