- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 30 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:H._Child. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/H._Child, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/H._Child.
Helen Child is a British businesswomen and expert in prepaid card and payments processing market. She is the founder and former CEO of the UK’s first E-money license issuer to be awarded licenses by both MasterCard & Visa.
Helen Child was appointed as Managing Director of Direct Logic Ltd in 1999. Direct Logic was an IT Consultancy company who specialised in infrastructure for payments and transaction processing. From there she was appointed Chief Executive of G-T-P Group, a position she held for ten years. She left this role to set up Striding Edge, a consultancy firm in the prepaid card and payments industry. She also works as a Global Account Director for BPC Banking Technologies.
- Voted by Paybefore readers in 2010 as One of the Leading Ladies in Prepaid.
- "Small Business Payment Solutions in 2017". The Huffington Post. 3 April 2017. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/58e2af05e4b09deecf0e1904. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "Financial Inclusion should be high on the Conservatives’ agenda". Loan Talk. http://www.loantalk.co.uk/article-desc-1495_financial-inclusion-should-be-high-on-the-conservatives%E2%80%99-agenda#.VYrSyPlVikp. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "Helen Child's Guide to Prepaid Currency Cards (FX Cards)". The Scottish Sun. https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/travel/6507236/Need-help-choosing-your-travel-card.html. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "Meet Helen Child, Chief Executive of G-T-P Group Ltd". Woman (UK magazine).
- "The Safest Way To Spend Money Abroad Without Additional Charges". Customer Service Guru. http://www.customerserviceguru.co.uk/articles/safest-way-spend-money-abroad-without-additional-charges/. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "Helen Child Life and Interview With Her". World News Network. https://article.wn.com/view/2017/03/18/Queen_signed_the_bill_on_separation_from_the_European_Union/. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "Helen Child's Guide to prepaid card". Paper (magazine). http://www.papermag.com/helen-childs-guide-to-perpaid-card-2328975561.html. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "Financial Inclusion Should Be High on the Conservatives' Agenda". AI Global Media. http://www.acquisition-intl.com/2015-financial-inclusion-should-be-high-on-the-conservatives-agenda. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "A New Guide to Prepaid Currency Cards (Fx Cards)". Pressat. http://www.pressat.co.uk/releases/a-new-guide-to-prepaid-currency-cards-fx-cards-4ff0e0c70cb04426cf7a38408ff6c5a7/. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "Some cards have a clever App that can detect when you have travelled to a new country". World News Network. http://article.wn.com/view/2015/06/24/A_New_Guide_to_Prepaid_Currency_Cards_Fx_Cards/. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "G-T-P aims for the top". Cards International. http://www.helenchild.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Appendix-2-Cards-International.pdf. Retrieved 13 December 2016.