- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 29 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Hassan_Iqbal. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Hassan_Iqbal, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Hassan_Iqbal.
Hassan speaking at graduation in front of Prince Andrew, Duke of York and students.
July 31, 1997|
Rochdale, United Kingdom
|Education||Oulder Hill Community School, Peter Jones Enterprise Academy, Manchester Metropolitan University|
|Notable work(s)||Creative Pixels (Founder)|
|Awards||Edge Challenge Winner 2015, Young Digital Entrepreneur of the Year 2015 Finalist|
Hassan Iqbal is a British entrepreneur and public speaker who is known for his awards and contribution to other young entrepreneurs. He is also the founder of the digital agency, CreativePixels.
Hassan Iqbal grew up in Rochdale, Greater Manchester and attended Oulder Hill Community School where he started his first business at the age of 13 and achieved 6 GCSE's. He then went on to study at the Peter Jones Enterprise Academy (PJEA) setup by Dragons’ Den Star; Peter Jones CBE based within Oldham studying BTEC and achieved a triple Distinction Star in Extended Diploma in Business & Entrepreneurship. Whilst studying at PJEA he won the National Edge Challenge, receiving £3000 for CreativePixels as his prize which was handed by Dragons Den Star Theo Paphitis. He is currently at Manchester Metropolitan University studying a Combined Honours in Enterprise and Marketing. 
Hassan Iqbal started his entrepreneurial career at the young age of 8 when he started fixing computers. He then went on and set up his first company at 13 which was called Haz-Tec, a computer repair company and many other businesses under the Haz-Corporation umbrella.
When he started at the Peter Jones Enterprise Academy he became one of the first recipients of the £1m Oldham Enterprise Grant which was funded by Sir Norman Stoller CBE, where he received £2,200 which he used to rebrand his business Haz-Server to CreativePixels and focus on new services and a new target market. CreativePixels is a media agency which specialises in Web Design, Branding & Media Services which helps create custom work for small-medium enterprise.
Awards and recognition
- In November 2013, he was awarded £2,200 from the £1m Oldham Enterprise Fund, which was funded by Sir Norman Stoller CBE.
- In December 2013, he received the Ian Paulinski Memorial Award from his former secondary school Oulder Hill Community School for recognition of his outstanding contribution to the school and students. 
- In February 2015, he was named Virgin Media Pioneer of the Week.
- In November 2015, Hassan Iqbal was the finalist of Young Digital Entrepreneur of the Year 2015 in the Digital Entrepreneur Awards.
- In December 2015, Hassan Iqbal won the National Edge Challenge 2015 and received £3000 as his prize for his business from the Edge Foundation, the award was handed to him by Dragons’ Den Star Theo Paphitis. 
- In July 2016. He also spoke in front of Peter Jones CBE and His Royal Highness Prince Andrew, Duke of York at The Peter Jones Enterprise Graduation 2016, where he was called back to speak in front of new graduates.
- "Enterprise fund hailed as another step forward". http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/7/business-news/83292/enterprise-fund-hailed-as-another-step-forward.
- "Young entrepreneur wants to inspire others". http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/82488/young-entrepreneur-wants-to-inspire-others.
- "Hassan Iqbal - young Entrepreneur". http://hassaniqbal.com/observer2011/.
- "Hassan Iqbal received £2,200 for his business". http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/84454/hassan-iqbal-received-2200-for-his-business.
- "Oldham Academy students secure investment from local Enterprise Fund". http://www.pjea.org.uk/news-and-events/news/oldham-academy-students-secure-investment-from-local-enterprise-fund.
- "Enterprise winner — HASSAN IQBAL". http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/8/news-headlines/83474/enterprise-winner-hassan-iqbal.
- "Hassan Iqbal receives the Iain Paulinski Memorial Award". https://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/84435/hassan-iqbal-receives-the-iain-paulinski-memorial-award.
- "Pioneer of the Week - Hassan Iqbal of CreativePixels". https://pioneers.virginmedia.com/t5/Advice/Pioneer-of-the-Week-Hassan-Iqbal-of-CreativePixels/ba-p/1097.
- "Digital Entrepreneur Awards". https://www.digital-entrepreneur.co.uk/.
- "The Edge Challenge". http://www.edge.co.uk/projects/campaigns-competitions/the-edge-challenge.