Hazem Ali (scientist)
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- This article needs additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (February 2017)Template:Pov
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (February 2017)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 14 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Hazem_Ali_(scientist). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Hazem_Ali_(scientist), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Hazem_Ali_(scientist).
Hazem Ali the Co-Founder of Skytells, Inc.
October 29, 1989|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California|
|Other names||Hazem Ali, Albert, حازم علي|
|Education||Medicinal chemistry at Harvard University|
|Occupation||Chemist, Computer Programmer and Co-Founder of Skytells, Inc.|
|Known for||Co-Founder of Skytells|
|Television||Good Morning America , Dubai TV|
|Title||Chemical Researcher, Co-Founder of Skytells Inc, Chief Developer at Cisco Systems|
|Awards||Honorary Doctorate - Computer Science (2016)|
Hazem Ali (born October 29, 1989) is an American chemist, programmer, chief developer, and co-founder of Skytells, Inc. He studied Medicinal chemistry at Harvard University and graduated with a master's degree.
Starting in 1998, Hazem began Computer programming, and became one of the best known programmers of the personal computer revolution. With his knowledge of computer programming, he developed the (A+) programming language in Arabic ("لغة ع") the world's first programming language with codes in the Arabic language.
Hazem began using computers and writing software at home. He enjoyed developing computer programs, especially communication tools and games. In August 2011 Ali developed the ( A+ - ع+ in Arabic ) computer programming language and became the world's first syntax programming language with codes written in the Arabic language. When Ali appeared on Dubai TV he mentioned that everybody in the world must learn computer programming because it teaches the human brain how to think. On June 12, 2011 the Egyptian magazine Al-Ahram named Ali number 1 on its 2011 list of the Top 100 "most influential people of the Information Age".
By the time he began to perform an overview of his own programming language in college, Hazem had already achieved a "reputation as a programming prodigy". A short time later, he created a different program he initially called the Pharmacist that helps students to make researches better and communicate during research process all at the same time.
On March 8, 2005 Ali went to Microsoft in Dubai to study advanced computer programming, according to Microsoft's entry requirements of taking the Advanced courses of computer programming, Ali's programming skills should be tested, since then he'd bypassed the test with excellent degree and won a gold watch as gift from Microsoft. 
The happiest moment i've ever felt was that moment when i discovered my ability to create.
On February 11, 2006 Hazem started working at Cisco Systems as Programmer analyst until he became the youngest Chief executive officer of computer programming department ( 2016 ) at Cisco, one of the most popular programmers in Los Angeles, California. 
On December 12, 2007 Hazem launched his own computer programming company ("hereinafter") Skytells, Inc.  in Los Angeles and Skytells became one of the most popular programming company in the U.S. According to Skytells's Website, their mission is to provide creative tools that help anyone give a voice to their ideas.
Don't try to make something that someone has already did. Try to make something different.
- GPC of the Year ( 2005 ) - Egypt.
- MSDE ( Microsoft Developer Expert - 2009 ) - Dubai.
- Cisco SD ( 2011 ) - California.
- TED-Technologies ( 2014 ) - Dubai.
- Honorary Doctorate ( 2016 ).
- The language of (A+) - (لغة البرمجة ع بالعربية).
- The Teacher ("Education Software")
- Femto-Plus ("Clinical Software")
- The Pharmacist ("Clinical Software")
- Sniper Anti-Virus ("Windows Software")
- Skytells Messenger ( 2012 )
- Skytells PM - ( 2013 )
- Skytells Sheet - ( 2015 )
- Hazem Ali's profile. Skytells.net. Retrieved April 2016.
- Anbaona, "Skytells PM is the became the world's most advanced software of online marketing", Anbaona, September 04, 2015. Retrieved September 04, 2015.
- Anbaona, "Hazem Ali one of the best-known programmers", Anbaona, September 04, 2015. Retrieved September 04, 2015.
- Anbaona, "Anbaona describes Hazem Ali.. ", Anbaona, September 04, 2015. Retrieved September 04, 2015.
- "Dr. Hazem Ali's quote about creation - Goodread, Inc". Goodread, Inc. https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/7985519-the-happiest-moment-i-ve-ever-felt-was-that-moment-when.
- "Dr. Hazem Ali's Best Quotes". Goodread, Inc. https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/7983623-don-t-try-to-make-something-that-someone-has-already-did.