- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 7 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Heiko_Julien. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Heiko_Julien, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Heiko_Julien.
Original short description: "American poet"
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (December 2013)
Eric Wedgewood (born May 26, 1986), known as Heiko Julien, is an American poet and short-story writer. He lives in Chicago, Illinois. Julien's stories, poetry, and essays have been published in n+1, Thought Catalog, Pop Serial, Shabby Doll House, and The Lifted Brow.  His work has been described as being preoccupied with memes, media, and online community.
Julien has cited authors Mark Leyner, Ben Brooks, Tao Lin, and blogger Steve Roggenbuck as central influences. According to the Brooklyn Rail, Mark Leyner describes Heiko Julien's writing as "prose that actually feels like the 21st century." 
- I Am Ready to Die a Violent Death. 2013, Civil Coping Mechanisms.
- Haters Rag, editor.
- Lorenz, Taylor (2018-04-24). "‘He Started Messaging Me When I Was 16’: Female Memers Slam 'Content Zone's' Creator". The Daily Beast. https://www.thedailybeast.com/he-started-messaging-me-when-i-was-16-female-memers-slam-content-zones-creator. Retrieved 2018-04-24.
- "Status Update". N+1 Magazine. Archived from the original on 2013-11-13. https://web.archive.org/web/20131113024559/http://nplusonemag.com/authors/julien-heiko. Retrieved 2013-11-11.
- "There is No Reason for Tigers to Be Beautiful They Just Are". Pop Serial. http://heikojulien.popserial.net/. Retrieved 2013-11-11.
- "I Am Ready to die a Violent Death by Heiko Julien". HTML giant. http://htmlgiant.com/reviews/i-am-ready-to-die-a-violent-death-by-heiko-julien/. Retrieved 2013-11-11.
- "I am Ready to Die a violent death". Dazed Digital. http://www.dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/18018/1/i-am-ready-to-die-a-violent-death-heiko-julien. Retrieved 2013-11-11.
- "Balling Hard in Different Aspect Ratios: Heiko Julien in Conversation with Rob William". The Brooklyn Rail. 2014-05-11. http://www.brooklynrail.org/2014/11/books/balling-hard-in-different-aspect-ratios-heiko-julien-in-conversation-with-rob-williams/. Retrieved 2014-02-14.