- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 6 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:InduSoft. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/InduSoft, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/InduSoft.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (August 2010)
InduSoft was founded in 1997, by Marcos Taccolini and Ernest Roland, and has customers in most vertical industries within the process automation market — including Chemical, Oil and Gas, Detention, Pulp and Paper, Refining and Petrochemicals, Power and Energy (including Wind Power and Solar), Facility Management, Food, Pharmaceutical, and Bio-technology, Mining, Metals and Minerals. It is one of the few companies in the Process Automation industry with a cross-platform runtime that includes Windows CE, Windows Embedded, and Windows Mobile, which has been available thought its relation with the company Unisoft in Brazil.
The company has offices in Austin, Texas, São Paulo, Brazil, and Walldorf, Germany. On September 24, 2013, InduSoft was announced as becoming part of the Invensys group family of Software products. In 2014, Invensys became a part of Schneider Electric, and InduSoft is now a part of Schneider Electric's software division.
The primary offering, InduSoft Web Studio, employs a development canvas with a drag-and-drop paradigm and a symbol library, which allows users to drag a graphic symbol from the library and drop it onto the canvas. From there, the symbols can be connected in a way that reflects the design of a plant floor. Applications designed in InduSoft Web Studio enable plant engineers and operators to visualize plant floor operations and to issue operational commands such as START and STOP to one or more Programmable Logic Controllers either remotely or locally.
InduSoft additionally supports scripting in either its own InduSoft Script or Microsoft VBScript (to maintain Windows CE compatibility) language. These two languages may also be mixed.
Indusoft uses tags of types string, int, real and boolean. Arrays can also be made by specifying a size. The user can also implement custom types called classes (similar to structures). Classes are simply made up of a collection of their other types. Classes are not to be confused with classes in Object Oriented programming. Classes are simply data structures made up of variables of other types such as int, string, real and boolean. Classes cannot be nested.
Indusoft SCADA in India: In India indusoft SCADA has more than 2000 successful installations. In India exclusive distributor for Indusoft SCADA is Control & Solutions (I) Pvt Ltd based in Mumbai.  
- Corley. "InduSoft". InduSoft. http://www.indusoft.com. Retrieved 22 June 2015.
- Corley, Melinda. "Automation.Com News for InduSoft". Automation.com. Automation.com. http://www.automation.com/automation-news/news-by-company/indusoft. Retrieved 7 November 2011.
- "Invensys Acquires InduSoft". http://iom.invensys.com/EN/pages/IOM_NewsDetail.aspx?NewsID=599.