- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 7 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Instapage. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Instapage, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Instapage.
In 2018, the company partnered with Google to be the first landing page platform to offer Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) as an option. In April, 2018, it was announced that Instapage had raised $15 million in Series A funding led by Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital.
- "Global Landing Page Software Market 2018 top Manufacturers – Leadpages, Unbounce, Instapage, i-on Interactive, GetResponse" Analyst Financial. Retrieved 2018-05-27.
- "8 Key Questions to Ask Before Hiring a PPC Company" Entrepreneur. Retrieved 2018-05-29.
- "How To Bootstrap A Saas Startup With Tyson Quick, CEO At Instapage" Forbes. Retrieved 2018-05-29.
- "Interview with Tyson Quick, Founder & CEO – Instapage" MarTech Series. Retrieved 2018-05-29.
- "Instapage launches first landing page platform with AMP" MarTech Today. Retrieved 2018-05-29.
- "Instapage raises $15M to make landing pages smarter" TechCrunch. Retrieved 2018-05-30.
- "The Funded: Symphony Communications tops midweek funding, M&A news in Bay Area" Silicon Valley Business Journal. Retrieved 2018-06-06.
- "5 Best Landing Page Builders to Increase Conversions & Drive Sales" 99signals. Retrieved 2018-05-29.
- "15 Powerful B2B Lead Generation Tools You Need to Use" Business 2 Community. Retrieved 2018-06-06.