- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 27 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:IslamOnline. All of its AfDs can be found with PrefixIndex, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/IslamOnline. If the page name here has changed, please see these three pages instead.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
Primary sources Template:Self-published
Type of site
|Available in||Arabic, English|
|Template:Begin hiddenArabic, EnglishTemplate:End hidden|
|Owner||Al-Balagh Cultural Society|
|Revenue||mainly financed by donations and by selling its technical know-how to other Islamic institutions|
|Launched||24 June 1997|
The website consists of forums on various issues, such as politics, new Muslims and entertainment, as well as other interactive venues, such as an "Ask the Scholar" section, where visitors can post questions regarding Islam.Template:Sps The Arabic and English sections are tailored to appeal to their respective audiences. In just four years (2000–2003), around 306,691 materials have been published, 233,223 of which are in Arabic while 73,486 are in English.
- Gräf, Bettina (January 2008). "IslamOnline.net: Independent, interactive, popular". Arab Media and Society. http://www.arabmediasociety.com/index.php?article=576&printarticle.
- "Alexa on IslamOnline.net". Alexa. 16 February 2010. https://www.alexa.com/data/details/main/islamonline.net. Retrieved 29 July 2012.
- "About Us". IslamOnline. http://www.islamonline.net/English/AboutUs.shtml.
- "Home Page". IslamOnline. http://www.islamonline.net.
- Habousha, IOL Staff CAIRO, Mostafa (29 December 2004). "IslamOnline.net Gets ISO Certificate". IslamOnline. http://www.islamonline.net/English/News/2004-12/29/article02.shtml.
- Abdul Hameed Yusuf Badmas (2010). "E-fatwa": A Comparative Analysis of Islamonline and Islam Q & A. https://books.google.com.sa/books?id=dh1zAQAACAAJ. Retrieved 22 March 2020.
- Islamic Myths and Memories: Mediators of Globalization. Ashgate. 28 July 2014. p. 175. ISBN 9781472411518. https://books.google.com.sa/books?id=SyPaAwAAQBAJ&lpg=PA175&dq=IslamOnline&pg=PA175#v=onepage&q&f=false. Retrieved 22 March 2020.