- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 5 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Isokoboy. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Isokoboy, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Isokoboy.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
oooh, orphan BLP sources
Clement Akpobome Ogudu|
June 12, 1992
Isoko, Delta State, Nigeria
|Other names||Omoboy, Who Does That, Clem Ogus, Isokoboy12|
|Occupation||Actor, entrepreneur, blogger, content provider|
|Years active||2017 – present|
Clement Akpobome Ogudu popularly known as Isokoboy is a Nigerian social media influencer, blogger and internet celebrity. He is best known for his online comedy skits which he began producing and sharing, first on his instagram. He is the founder of View Nigeria online newspaper. and Delta Fashion Week.
Clement Akpobome Oguduy was born in Igbide, Isoko South LGA of Delta State, Southern Nigeria to Joseph Ogudu, a business man. Isokoboy began his primary education at Eru primary school, Igbide and had his secondary education at Igbide Senior Grammar School, Igbide, Delta State.
Isokoboy began his career as a Website designer in 2009, and from 2013, he became a brand promoter for several popular Nigerian comedians like Ogus Baba, I Go Dye, Igosave, Opa Williams, Ace comedian Bovi, Musician Humblesmith etc.
In 2014, He founded an online newspaper View Nigeria and in November 2014, he received a grant from the CEO of Chisco Group, Chief Chidi Anyaegbu in Lagos after winning an Entrepreneurs support competition organized by The Spark Nigeria which he used to grow his online newspaper.
Delta Fashion Week
In 2018, Clement Ogudu founded the Delta Fashion Week, an open source youth-run organization focused on providing a platform for young designers, buyers, media and fashion enthusiasts to view collections from leading designers across Nigeria and Africa.
Social Media Influencer
Isokoboy became a social media celebrity when a video he made asking popular Nigerian comedian Mr Jollof to pick him among four lucky people including himself for an all-expense paid trip to the Africa Music Fest in Dubai, United Arab Emirates with popular musician Wizkid, gained lots of likes and comments, which motivated him to start a career as a Social Media Influencer on Instagram. Isokoboy began producing comedy videos which enjoyed rave reviews, bringing him relative success and fame in the Nigerian entertainment industry. He was featured in a popular UK base twitter page. For calling out celebrities who use fake things to make up themselves to build self worth. Isokoboy have had some social media clash with popular celebrities the likes of Mercy Aigbe, Bobrisky, Cossy Orjiakor and many more..
- Punch Nigeria (6 April 2019). "I never planned to be famous –Isoko Boy". Punch Nigeria. https://punchng.com/i-never-planned-to-be-famous-isoko-boy/. Retrieved 6 April 2019.
- Vanguard (2 August 2015). "#Achieve: Fast growing online platform, View Nigeria endorses Erigga". Vanguard. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/achieve-fast-growing-online-platform-view-nigeria-endorses-erigga/. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- TheEagleOnline (5 June 2018). "Popular Asaba flyover shut down for Delta Fashion Week photo shoot". TheEagleonline. https://theeagleonline.com.ng/popular-asaba-flyover-shut-down-for-delta-fashion-week-photo-shoot/. Retrieved 5 June 2018.
- Zimbabwe Shafaqna (19 April 2019). "Busted! Clement Ogudu Exposes Bobrisky’s Fake Cleavage". Zimbabwe Shafaqna. https://zimbabwe.shafaqna.com/EN/AL/488330. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- "Blogger Clement Ogudu Acquires Mercedez Benz 4Matic Six Months After He Bought A Toyota Camry 2010" (in en-US). 2016-09-28. https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/09/blogger-clement-ogudu-acquires-mercedez.html.
- Bankole (2014-10-28). "Chief Anyaegbu Sponsors an Ardent Entrepreneur with NGN200,000" (in en-US). http://www.thesparkng.com/connect-the-spark-sage-chief-anyaegbu-to-sponsor-passion-driven-entrepreneurship-with-ngn200000-interview/.
- "Vanguard Spark Rookie for November gets 0.2m Naira Chisco grant" (in en-US). 2015-02-28. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/vanguard-spark-rookie-for-november-gets-0-2m-chisco-grant/.
- Spark, The (2014-12-14). "“The Spark Will Help Me Achieve My Goals”….Clem Ogus" (in en-US). http://www.thesparkng.com/ignite-the-spark-has-made-me-achieve-my-goals-clem-ogus-rookie-for-november-interview/.
- Spark, The (2018-07-03). "Delta Fashion Week 2018" (in en-US). http://www.thesparkng.com/delta-fashion-week-2018/.
- Reserved, Checkout these hot section on NL Naijaloaded © 2009-2019 All Rights (2018-06-10). "Popular Asaba FlyOver Bridge Shut Down for Delta Fashion Week Photo Shoot » Naijaloaded" (in en-US). http://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/talk-zone/popular-asaba-flyover-bridge-shut-down-for-delta-fashion-week-photo-shoot.
- The Nation online (13 April 2019). "Isoko Boy: No rift with Mercy Aigbe, Cossy Orjiakor". The Nation online. https://thenationonlineng.net/no-rift-with-mercy-aigbe-cossy-orjiakor/. Retrieved 13 April 2019.
- Newsvilla (6 March 2019). "Isokoboy Exposes Moesha Boduong For Wearing Fake Camel Toe". Newsvilla. https://newsvila.com/celebrities/isokoboy-exposes-moesha-boduong-for-wearing-fake-camel-toe-pix-video/. Retrieved 6 March 2019.