James Conwell Welsh
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 28 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:James_Conwell_Welsh. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/James_Conwell_Welsh, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/James_Conwell_Welsh.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (July 2016)
James Conwell Welsh (d. April 8, 1995) was a longstanding attorney who practiced general law in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for over fifty years. "He was on the board of directors of First Federal Savings & Loan of Philadelphia for more than 30 years until 1992."
- "Obituaries". philly.com. http://articles.philly.com/1995-04-12/news/25686773_1_bermuda-wynnewood-mid-ocean-club. Retrieved 26 July 2016.
- "Welsh James Conwell". booky.fi. https://www.booky.fi/kirjailija/Welsh%20%20James%20Conwell. Retrieved 26 July 2016.
- "Remington v. Remington, 393 F. Supp. 898 (E.D. Pa. 1975)". justia.com. http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/FSupp/393/898/1452624/. Retrieved 26 July 2016.
- "Congressional Series of United States Public Documents". U.S. Government Printing Office. 1 January 1879. https://books.google.com/books?id=C2dHAQAAIAAJ. Retrieved 26 July 2016.
- "Angus & Robertson Bookworld". angusrobertson.com.au. http://www.angusrobertson.com.au/by/james%20conwell%20welsh. Retrieved 26 July 2016.