John McPhee (entrepreneur)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 28 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:John_McPhee_(entrepreneur). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/John_McPhee_(entrepreneur), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/John_McPhee_(entrepreneur).
March 19, 1963|
Moraga, California, U.S.
|Alma mater||Santa Clara University Template:Small|
|Known for||Herman Miller|
Laura (Lulu) McPheeTemplate:Small
|Children||Anna, Andrew, Max|
John McPhee is an American entrepreneur. He is the President of the furniture company Design Within Reach and Executive Vice President of Herman Miller, prior to DWR John was COO of Edelman Leather until its sale to Knoll (company) 
- (1985-1991) Sales Manager of Jumping-Jack's Shoes 
- (1991-1996) Ran Children's division of Sam & Libby Inc.
- (1996-2000) President of Candie's Kid's Division 
- (2000-2003) President of Wholesale at Candie's 
- (2003-2010) Chief Operating Officer at Edelman Leather 
College Board Positions
- Ro, Lauren. "Design Within Reach President’s Fabulous Connecticut Colonial Asks $5.6M". http://www.curbed.com/2016/7/12/12159154/darien-connecticut-homes-houses-for-sale-design-within-reach-president-john-mcphee. Retrieved 12 July 2016.
- "Candie's, Inc. Announces Changes To Its Management Team; Promotes John McPhee to President Wholesale and Gerry Bonomi to Senior Vice President Wholesale". http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=62075&p=irol-newsArticle_Print&ID=91079. Retrieved 27 January 2017.
- "Board of Regents". https://www.scu.edu/aboutscu/leadership/board-of-regents/. Retrieved 27 January 2017.