- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 31 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Jugal_kalita. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Jugal_kalita, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Jugal_kalita.
Jugal Kalita is founder of the Language Information and Computation (LINC) Lab  at the University of Colorado Colorado Springs.
- On Perl: Perl for Students and Professionals, 2003, Universal Publishers
- Network Anomaly Detection: A Machine Learning Perspective, with Dhruba K. Bhattacharyya, 2013, CRC Press
- DDOS Attacks: Evolution, Detection, Prevention, Reaction and Tolerance, with Dhruba K. Bhattacharyya, 2016, CRC Press
- Network Traffic Anomaly Detection and Prevention: Concepts, Techniques, and Tools, with Monowar H. Bhuyan and Dhruba K. Bhattacharyya, 2017, Springer Nature
- "Jugal Kalita". scholar.google.com. https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&q=Jugal+Kalita&btnG=&as_sdt=1%2C44&as_sdtp=. Retrieved May 30, 2019.
- "LINC Lab". uccs.edu. https://www.uccs.edu/cs/research/labs-and-equipment/language-information-and-computation-%28linc%29-lab. Retrieved May 30, 2019.