- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 11 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Kailynn_Bowling. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Kailynn_Bowling, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Kailynn_Bowling.
May 10, 1979 (39 years old)
|Education||Mt. San Antonio College|
Richard Bowling (1999-2011)|
Edward Nabors (2016-current)
Kailynn Bowling is an American entrepreneur and co-founder of the marketing company ChicBlvd Inc. and its subsidiaries ChicBlvd Magazine, ChicExecs Brand Strategist Firm and Fashion Audio LLC. A proud mother, Bowling attended Mt. San Antonio College and co-established ChicBlvd Inc., a multi-media service company in product development, branding & business expansion together with Nikki Carlson. Bowling received praise for her work when ChicBlvd Inc. was listed in Entrepreneur Magazine's "The Best Company Cultures in 2017".
Kailynn Bowling was born on May 10, 1979 in Provo, Utah, the oldest of six kids in a military family. An honors student in high school, she later enrolled and graduated in Mt. San Antonio College with the degree of finance. Bowling had an extensive working career, first landing jobs with the largest mortgage company in the United States. She was one of the first to set up a program for affordable family housing in Texas. After the September 11 terror attacks, Bowling left finance and started her career as an entrepreneur focusing on marketing, public relations, fashion and product design.
Through a mutual friend Bowling met Nikki Carlson and together they founded ChicBlvd Inc. in January 2003 in San Diego, California. The company was established as a multimedia provider of branding and product development services. What made it different from other more traditional PR agencies was that ChicBlvd monetizes a brand rather than just generate features, as well as its innovative use of social media marketing, influencer campaigns, and retail strategies.
She later founded a multitude of other subsidiaries and business ventures in California, such as Consumer Electronics in January 2005, ChicExecs PR & Branding Agency in January 2006 and Fashion Audio LLC in 2008. ChicExecs would later grow over the years, amassing over 65,000 product-based clients for placements in media, celebrities, television and major retailers nationwide. Bowling's own personal work earned over 500,000 national and international media and over 60,000 retailer buyers. She is credited with establishing the first woman-owned and targeted electronics company.
Besides being a successful businesswoman, Bowling is also a vocal spokesperson and writer of female roles and strategies in the business industry. She wrote an article which was featured in Forbes Magazine where she detailed the importance of female mentorship in the workplace by citing her life as a mother and during her early years working with other female mentors. She stated, "It’s crucial for women in the workplace to have role models. Mentoring helps women ideate about what they will become. For women to be more empowered in the workplace, it’s crucial to have structured mentorships where women can learn from each other."
Kailynn Bowling's work has earned positive reception throughout the years in marketing. Her company ChicBlvd Inc. garnered 50 media features during the initial launch, and quickly grew to over 100 clients and a network of 15,000 small businesses in the same year due to the high demand for its innovative new system. Entrepreneur Magazine's listed ChicBlvd Inc. at #35 in their "The Best Company Cultures in 2017" list which recognized businesses that have successfully instilled a high-performance culture in their workplace.
Bowling's work in female mentorship was featured in an article for Forbes Magazine in 2018. Breana Patel of Authority Magazine called her "a person of great influence" for her work in team management and startups. She was also featured in an article on retailer and customer loyalty by CEO World Magazine.
- "Meet the Founders". ChicExecs. http://www.chicexecs.com/meet-the-founders/.
- CEO Insider. "Retailers, Outdo Your Competition With Customer Loyalty". CEO World Magazine. https://ceoworld.biz/2018/06/25/retailers-outdo-your-competition-with-customer-loyalty/. June 25, 2018
- Staff. "Small-Sized Companies: The Best Company Cultures in 2017". Entrepreneur. https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/289219#. February 21, 2017
- Patel, Breana. "It Is Crucial To Maintain Workflows Within Large Groups with Kailynn Bowling Co-Founder of ChicExecs". Authority Magazine. https://medium.com/authority-magazine/it-is-crucial-to-maintain-workflows-within-large-groups-with-kailynn-bowling-co-founder-of-c8f0bbacd09f. July 25, 2018
- "Kailynn Bowling". Etsy. https://www.etsy.com/people/kailynnbowling.
- Gillespie, Kelli. "No Suit and Tie for These Power Executives". Risen Magazine. http://www.risenmagazine.com/kailynn-bowling-nikki-carlson/.
- "Kailynn Bowling". Linkedin. https://www.linkedin.com/in/kailynnbowling.
- Hirsh, Lou. "Eight Local Firms Make Entrepreneur Ranking of Top Company Cultures". San Diego Business Journal. https://www.sdbj.com/news/2017/feb/22/eight-local-firms-make-entrepreneur-ranking-top-co/. February 22, 2017
- "Meet Nikki Carlson and Kailynn Bowling of ChicExecs". SD Voyager. http://sdvoyager.com/interview/meet-nikki-carlson-kailynn-bowling-chicexecs-san-marcos/.
- "Kailynn Bowling". Bloomberg. https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=225665332&privcapId=206754685.
- YEC Women. "Why Female Mentorship In The Workplace Is More Important Than Ever". Forbes Magazine. https://www.forbes.com/sites/yec/2018/08/03/why-female-mentorship-in-the-workplace-is-more-important-than-ever/#5f83749e7291.