- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 10 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Karam_AboulHoda. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Karam_AboulHoda, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Karam_AboulHoda.
|File:File:Karam profile picture.png|
|Residence||Dubai, United Arab Emirates |
|Occupation||Businessman, Investor |
Early life and education
Karam was born in Dubai in an Emirati business family. He graduated with a bachelor in Business Administration from the American University of Beirut in 2010 and later a master degree in Business Administration in 2012 from Cardiff University, UK.
Karam started his business life at a very young age. In 1999 at an age of 10, he started working as the manager of a local grocery store.  At an age of 15, he started investing in the financial stock market. At present he is the country head of EMergy, Dubai  and director of AboulHoda Investment Group, Dubai.
- "Karam AboulHoda: The Ultimate Dubai Business Success Model". http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/59c7f778e4b08d6615504398.
- "At Last, The Secret To Entrepreneur Is Revealed". https://medium.com/@instabella/at-last-the-secret-to-entrepreneur-is-revealed-ae04f1c4c8cc.
- "AboulHoda Investment Group Directors". http://www.aboulhoda.com/directors.php.
- "Emergy Board Members". http://www.emergysave.com/#call-to-action.