- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 8 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Karen_Post. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Karen_Post, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Karen_Post.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page: Advertising?
BLP sources oooh, orphan
February 12, 1960|
Buffalo, New York
|Occupation||Author, professional speaker|
Karen Post (born February 12, 1960 in Buffalo, New York) is an American author and professional speaker who writes and lectures internationally on brands and marketing. Her stage and writing name is also The Branding Diva. Post popularized the metaphoric term Brain Tattoo as a branding concept.
She is author of Brain Tattoos: Creating Unique Brands That Stick in Your Customers' Minds and Brand Turnaround: How Brands Gone Bad Returned to Glory and the 7 Game Changers that Made the Difference. She lives in Tampa, Florida.
- Post, Karen; Gitomer, Jeffrey H.; Tchong, Michael (2004-12-10) (in English). Brain Tattoos: Creating Unique Brands That Stick in Your Customers' Minds (1st ed.). New York: AMACOM. ISBN 9780814472347.
- Post, Karen (2011-12-06) (in English). Brand Turnaround: How Brands Gone Bad Returned to Glory and the 7 Game Changers that Made the Difference (1st ed.). McGraw-Hill Education. ISBN 9780071775281. 
- "Bud Light Introduces New Label, But How Effective Can It Actually Be?". Entrepreneur. https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/254257. Retrieved 15 October 2018.
- "'Branding Diva' Karen Post finds true calling as Home Frosting founder". Biz Journals. https://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/news/2018/01/11/branding-diva-karen-post-finds-true-calling-as.html. Retrieved 15 October 2018.
- "Is Harvey Weinstein's career over? Experts don't think so". Fox Business. https://www.foxbusiness.com/features/is-harvey-weinsteins-career-over-experts-dont-think-so. Retrieved 15 October 2018.