- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 10 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Kashif_Butt. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Kashif_Butt, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Kashif_Butt.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (November 2012)
Muhammad Kashif Shahid (Urdu: محمد کاشف شاہد) (born 31 January 1985) commonly known as Kashif Butt (Urdu: کاشف بٹ) is a Pakistani poet. He is also a story writer, critic and TV host. His writings are free from topos and revolve around the orbit of his ideological and philosophical circle. Reflections of romance and bitterness of going time appear side by side in his writings.
Kashif Butt was born in a Kashmiri tribe of Punjab on 31 January 1985. His father Shahid Iqbal Butt belongs to Wazirabad and served for Government of Pakistan at Hazara Division of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa that's why Kashif spent his earlier life at Hazara Division. Kashif Butt started his academic career from F.G.Public High School POF Havelian Cantt in 1990 & completed his Post Graduation (MSc Organic Chemistry) from Hazara University, Mansehra. After completion of academic courses, he was appointed as a Quality control Engineer at "Dewan Salman Fibre Ltd" which is the largest petrochemical plant in Pakistan having four continuous lines producing 104000 tons polyester staple Fibre per annum and two continuous lines producing 27000 tons per annum of acrylic Staple Fibre and Dyed tow. In the year 2010, he joined the Qarshi Industries (Pvt) Ltd which is also a remarkable medicinal and food product industry of Pakistan. In 2013 he joined Haidri Beverages Pvt Ltd (PEPSICO Bottling Company) as Manager Food Safety & Quality Control. In a very short time he gained much fame among the management, colleagues and subordinates because of his impressive personality. Later on he joined Pak Foods Rawalpindi as Chief Operating Officer. Pak Foods is an industrial group having seven operating units in Rawalpindi and surroundings. In April, 2015 he left Pakistan for higher studies in South Korea.
As a poet, Kashif Butt started his career in the year 1998, when he was the student of 8th standard, his early poems were published in daily and weekly papers. In the Year 2004, he joined Qalam Karwaa'n, a well known literary organisation of that time in Hazara Division, In the same year he started his career as story writer and columnist. Later on he was elected as a Press Secretary for the said organisation in March 2006 while in the November 2009, he was elected as a Senior Vice-President for Qalam Karwaa'n. On 18 March 2012, he was elected as a 6th President of Qalam Karwaan in the 13th annual election of the organisation. But soon he left the organisation due to personality clash with the few members of organisation. He is also serving as an Information Secretary for Bazm-e-Ilm-o-Fun (Hazara Branch) Pakistan. Since November 2005, Kashif Butt is working as a General secretary for Fehm-al-Qur'an Foundation Trust®, which is an institute for Scientific, Intellectual & Spiritual Understanding of the Holy Quran. He has served as editor literary page for Daily Shimla, Abbottabad District, Daily Nad-i-Khalq Haripur District and Weekly Watan Islamabad. He also hosted for the Hindko channel "Shamal TV". A collection of his Urdu poetry entitled "Khuda Baantt Liya Ha" has been published. Book has been consideredTemplate:By whom as an important addition in Urdu literature and receiving attention from readers due to its style and subject.[no citations needed here]
- Kashif Butt's writings have been published in the Daily Express, Daily Jang, Daily Nawa-e-Waqt, Daily Ausaf, Daily Jinnah, Daily Khabrain, Daily Shimla, Daily Nida-i-Khalq, Weekly Watan, Weekly FIR, Weekly Manzar etc.
- The literary Magazines included Adab Doast, Naerang-e-Khiyal, Adab Latif, Sher-o-Sukhan, Doar Kinaray, Khat Rang, Kainaat, Sir Sabz, Aiwan-e-Urdu, Biyaaz, Akkas, Kehkashaan International & others.
- (English: Window of the Eye) A collection of poetical work of Muhammad Rafique Late (1946-2006) with critical review.
- "Bio-bibliography.com - Authors". http://bio-bibliography.com/authors/view/4399.
- Prof. Bashir Ahmad Soz (2006), Roati Hain Hawa'aen (Tears of Air), A Collection of poems about the Earthquake 2005 in Pakistan, Adbiyaat-e-Hazara, Kashif Butt
- Baqi Ahmad Puri (2009), Hamaray Sha'ir (Our Poets), Alqamer Interprisez, Lahore, Kashif Butt
- Prof. Bashir Ahmad Soz (2012), Hazara Mein Urdu Afsanay Ki Riwayat (Tradition of Urdu Story Writing in Hazara), Adbiyaat-e-Hazara, pg. 473–483
- Urdu Poetry (21 January 2012). "Kashif Butt presenting an Afsana (short story)". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WfKAYrxQLM.
- Ali Yasir (2010), Directory of Pakistani Writers, Pakistan Academy Of Letters, Template:Oclc ISBN 978-969-472-095-1 (1996), pg. 238. "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 6 March 2013. https://web.archive.org/web/20130306135947/http://pal.gov.pk/home/. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- "Kashif Butt - Google+". http://www.blogger.com/profile/00662833705034550977.
- Prof. Bashir Ahmad Soz (2010), Hazara Mein Urdu Zuban o Adab Ki Tareekh (History of Urdu Language and Literature in Hazara), Adbiyaat-e-Hazara, pg. 571
- Prof. Bashir Ahmad Soz (2010), Hazara Mein Urdu Zuban o Adab Ki Tareekh (History of Urdu Language & Literature in Hazara), Adbiyaat-e-Hazara, pg. 571
- "dewansalmanfibre.com - dewansalmanfibre Resources and Information.". http://www.dewansalmanfibre.com/.
- ".: Haidri Beverages (Pvt) Ltd :.". http://www.haidribev.com/.
- "Kashif Butt کاشف بٹ: Literature @ Havelian". http://mkbutt.blogspot.com/p/qalam-karwaan.html.
- "DAILY NADA-I-KHALQ.". http://www.nadaikhalq.com/.
- "YouTube". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlYxtGfixzI&feature=plcp.
- "YouTube". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmPIi-YfC2Q&feature=relmfu.
- ISBN 978-969-8644-64-2
- "Khuda Baantt Liya Hae". http://www.scribd.com/doc/111349498/Khuda-Baantt-Liya-Ha.
- "بُک شیلف - ایکسپریس اردو". 18 November 2012. http://www.express.pk/story/49950/.
- "Books Intro Articles : Hamariweb.com - کاشف بٹ کی اچھی کاوش". http://www.hamariweb.com/articles/article.aspx?id=28499.
- "Bio-bibliography.com - Authors". http://bio-bibliography.com/authors/view/4734.