- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 21 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Kratikal. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Kratikal, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Kratikal.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (November 2016)
Kratikal is a Cyber security company based in Delhi, India. Founded in 2012, the company provides automated and manual security testing service for securing web, mobile and third-party enterprise applications.
Kratikal was founded by Pavan Kushwaha, Paratosh Bansal, Dip Jung Thapa, Prashant Pandey and Ankit Singh, all alumniTemplate:Failed verification of Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad.
- "Three Day Summit "Renaissance 2016" concludes at MNNIT". 31 January 2016. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaN17dJUUAAoP6l.jpg.
- "Young techies turn into entrepreneurs to chase dreams - Hundistan Times". Hindustan Times. 25 March 2015. http://mnnit.ac.in/images/stories/HT25315.pdf.
- "Workshop on ethical hacking for youngsters - Times of India". The Times of India. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/allahabad/Workshop-on-ethical-hacking-for-youngsters/articleshow/23550230.cms.