- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 31 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Kuliza_Technologies. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Kuliza_Technologies, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Kuliza_Technologies.
Kuliza Technologies is a software product development and business consulting company with its headquarters at Bangalore, India. It provides business-building services using enterprise, social networking and mobile platforms.
The company was started in 2006 in Banglore, India. It grew from a three to a seventy-person organization in 2009. Kuliza raised a fund in August 2013 from a company named Blume Ventures that provides seed funding to early-stage tech-focused/tech-enabled ventures.
- D. Murali (29 December 2008). "Software product development moving beyond financial domains". The Hindu. http://www.hindu.com/holnus/008200812291221.htm. Retrieved 11 March 2012.
- National Entrepreneurship Network (2008). "Kuliza Technologies - Snapshot". National Entrepreneurship Network. http://www.hotteststartups.in/viewandvote.do?method=fetch&businessFn=viewandvote&startupId=349. Retrieved 11 March 2012.
- Dataquest (22 December 2009). "Small is Big..". Deloitte CEO Survey. http://dqindia.ciol.com/content/spotlight/2009/109122202.asp. Retrieved 11 March 2012.
- VCCircle.com (2013). "Blume Ventures invests in software firm Kuliza". Reuters. http://in.reuters.com/article/2013/08/30/blume-ventures-invests-in-software-firm-idINDEE97T09D20130830. Retrieved 1 September 2013.
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India Private Limited (22 December 2009). "Technology Fast50 India 2010 Lead. Innovate. Excel". Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India Private Limited. http://www.deloitte.com/assets/Dcom-India/Local%20Assets/Documents/Winners_report_Technology_Fast_50_2010.pdf. Retrieved 11 March 2012.