- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 22 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Len_Short. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Len_Short, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Len_Short.
Len Short is an American business magnate, entrepreneur, and investor. He specializes in strategies for brand-driven digital media platforms. He is the founding Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of LotLinx, which provides artificial intelligence technology for the automotive marketing industry.
Short held a number of senior management positions in the digital advertising and marketing space at corporations such as Digitas, BBDO (formerly Ross Roy Direct), and NW Ayer. Short was Chief Marketing Officer of Charles Schwab Corporation from 1995 to 2000.
AOL Time Warner
In 2004, Short was a founding partner, business development lead, and Chief Marketing Officer of Product RED, a charitable organization created with Bono with support from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Short became an angel investor and founded LotLinx in 2012. Short is the founding Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of LotLinx, which provides marketing automation for the automotive industry.
- "Len Short (RED)ily Discusses Google, Bono & Steve Jobs". http://johngreathouse.com/len-short/. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "Len Short". https://angel.co/lenshort. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "Len Short". http://digitalmarketingstrategies.org/len-short/. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "Len Short". http://digitalmarketingstrategies.org/speakers/len-short/. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "SHORT RESIGNS AS SCHWAB AD CHIEF". http://adage.com/article/news/short-resigns-schwab-ad-chief/27981/. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "Media Q&A: A Conversation with Len Short". http://www.adweek.com/brand-marketing/media-qa-conversation-len-short-62265/. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "Bono Reaches Across Retailers To Launch 'Red'". http://www.adweek.com/brand-marketing/bono-reaches-across-retailers-launch-red-85578/. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "How to capitalize on consumer engagement and turn your inventory faster". https://www.cbtnews.com/amn-capitalize-consumer-engagement/. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "Brian Pasch Interviews LotLinx Founder, Len Short, On CBT News". https://www.lotlinx.com/vintenders-blog/brian-pasch-interviews-lotlinx-founder-len-short-cbt-news/. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "4 Questions with Len Short of LotLinx". https://www.autoremarketing.com/technology/4-questions-len-short-lotlinx. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "Get 30 in 30 to Maximize Marketing ROI". http://wardsauto.com/digital-marketing/get-30-30-maximize-marketing-roi. Retrieved 11 May 2018.