List of subjects taught for bachelor of technology in Civil
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 7 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:List_of_subjects_taught_for_bachelor_of_technology_in_Civil. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/List_of_subjects_taught_for_bachelor_of_technology_in_Civil, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/List_of_subjects_taught_for_bachelor_of_technology_in_Civil.
Civil engineering is a discipline that deals with the design and construction of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roadways, railways, bridges, dams, tunnels and buildings. The number of subjects which are taught in civil engineering course in each semester may vary from 4-6 in different universities across the world. In some countries, the course is done in 3 years while in others it is done in 4 years. The list of all subjects which are taught in bachelor of technology in civil engineering can be summarized below:-
- Introduction to Bio-Technology
- Elements of Civil engineering
- Manufacturing process
- Fundamentals of Computer and Programming in C
- Electrical Technology
- Engineering Drawing
- Communication Skills in English
- Fluid Mechanics-I
- Building Construction Materials and Drawing
- Basics of Economics and Management
- Structural Analysis-I
- Engineering Geology
- Fluid Mechanics-II
- Structural Analysis-II
- Design Of Steel Structure-I
- Soil Mechanics
- Structural Analysis-III
- Fundamentals of Management
- Design of Concrete Structures-I
- Production Planning and Management
- Design of Steel Structure-II
- Irrigation Engineering-I
- Water Resources and Systems Engineering
- Water Supply and Treatment
- Transportation Engineering-I
- Industrial Training
- Design of Concrete Structures-II
- Irrigation Engineering-II
- Transportation Engineering - II
- Sewerage and Sewage Treatment
- Irrigation Engineering Design and Drawing
- Concrete Structures (Drawing)
- Concrete Technology
- Bridge engineering
- Railway and Airport Engineering
- Industrial Waste Water Treatment
- Estimation and Accounts
- "subjects taught in VTU". http://vtu-syllabus.soft112.com/. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- "kuknotes.com". http://kuknotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Syllabus-ist-year-b1.Tech_.pdf. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- "nottingham.ac.uk". http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/pgstudy/courses/civil-engineering/taught-courses.aspx. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- "Sheffield University, Civil department". http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/civil/pg. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- "kuknotes.com". http://kuknotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/CIVIL-8th-Sem.pdf. Retrieved 7 January 2015.