- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 8 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Luc_Chikhani. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Luc_Chikhani, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Luc_Chikhani.
Luc Chikhani is a French oral and maxillofacial surgeon who is best known for rebuilding the face of Trevor Rees-Jones, the former bodyguard of Dodi Fayed, after the car crash that killed Diana, Princess of Wales, Dodi Fayed, and their driver, Henri Paul.
He is currently Consultant Maxillofacial Surgeon, Department of Maxillofacial Surgery, Teaching Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital, Paris, France.
- Template:Fr Hervé Bozec et Luc Chikhani (2003). Ellipses. ed. ORL stomatologie. La DCEM en questions-réponses. pp. 142. ISBN 2729815392.
- BBC News (2000) How I rebuilt Diana bodyguard's face (accessed 18 Jan 2015)]
- Chikhani, Luc; Dichamp, J; Ernenwein, D (2005). "Utilisation de la toxine botulique en pathologie salivaire. Traitement du syndrome de Frey, traitement du bavage". Revue de Stomatologie et de Chirurgie Maxillo-faciale (Elsevier) 106 (6): 382. Template:Citation error. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0035176805861285.
- Meningaud, Jean-Paul; Pitak-Arnnop, Poramate; Chikhani, Luc; Bertrand, Jacques-Charles (2006). "Drooling of saliva: A review of the etiology and management options". Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology and Endodontics (Elsevier) 101 (1): 48–57. Template:Citation error. http://www.oooojournal.net/article/S1079-2104(05)00708-0/abstract.