MJ Boyd Consulting
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 18 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:MJ_Boyd_Consulting. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/MJ_Boyd_Consulting, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/MJ_Boyd_Consulting.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (August 2016)
MJ Boyd Consulting is a New York City-based recruitment firm specializing in compliance, audit and risk staffing. It is a member of the 2015 Inc. 5000 list, credited as being one of America’s fastest-growing private companies[no citations needed here] generating $5.7 Million in Revenue for 2014.
The company was founded as MJ Boyd, LLC. in December 2009 in New York City by Malcolm John Boyd. The second partner to the firm, Alex Pole, joined the company in 2012. Pole is a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS).
- "MJ Boyd Consulting". http://www.inc.com/profile/mj-boyd-consulting. Retrieved 20 July 2016.
- Feeney, Sheila Anne. "NYC's Scottish expats divided and excited at the prospect of independence". AM New York. http://www.amny.com/news/nyc-s-scottish-expats-divided-and-excited-at-the-prospect-of-independence-1.9318709. Retrieved 18 August 2016.
- Ensign, Rachel Louise (5 May 2014). "Lenders Bolster Risk and Compliance Staff". http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304163604579531263107487566/. Retrieved 18 August 2016.
- "Scots trio MJ Boyd Consulting make it in New York". http://www.scotsman.com/business/companies/financial/scots-trio-mj-boyd-consulting-make-it-in-new-york-1-4083747#ixzz45oIlq9yj.
- "Scots recruitment firm conquers New York". http://scottishfinancialreview.com/index.php/2016/03/30/scots-recruitment-firm-conquers-new-york/.