M S Faizalkhan
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 27 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:M_S_Faizalkhan. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/M_S_Faizalkhan, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/M_S_Faizalkhan.
28 May 1982|
|Residence||Trivandrum, Kerala, India|
|Alma mater||Anna University|
|Home town||Neyyattinkara, Kerala|
|Board member of||
NIMS Medicity ( Managing Director)|
NI University (Pro Chancellor)
First Court, Maulana Azad Urdu University (Govt.of India),2018 Professor N.A Karim Award for Outstanding Public Service, 2017
Youth Icon Award Instituted by youth commission, Government of Kerala (2015)
MS Faizal Khan is an entrepreneur, philanthropist from the state of Kerala, India.
Early life and education
M.S. Faizal Khan was born in an Indian village Neyyattinkara in Trivandrum district of Kerala.Faizal Khan completed his Master of Science in software engineering (5 years integrated course) from Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education in 2005. He joined Noorul Islam Education trust immediately after his formal education. He started as the Managing Director of Noorul Islam Institute of Medical Science and Research Foundation (NIMS). which started its services in the year 2006 and is the first initiative of NIMS Educational trust in the field of Health Care services. He also holds the position of Pro-Chancellor of Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education. His youthful energy and business acumen were instrumental in NIMS flourishing into the pre-eminent super specialty hospital in South Kerala within a span of just 7 years. His motto "Health care for all, irrespective of wealth" has resulted in many charitable initiatives like "Heart 2 Heart", free heart surgery project and free dialysis projects.
M.S. Faizal Khan has involved in the development of healthcare facilities in India. He focuses on healthcare, educational and social philanthropies. He initiated non-profit activities. The NIMS Medicity under his leadership successfully launched State's first free heart surgery project, "Heart 2 Heart" which completed more than 250 successful free heart surgeries so far. NIMS Initiated state's first clinic which offers completely free treatment and drugs for AIDS patients and First Liver Cirrhosis detection clinic was launched at NIMS. Faizal Khan initiated the first Green Cardiac Catheterization lab in Asia, powered by a 220 KW solar power plant, at NIMS Medicity. It's now the largest solar power plant in our state. NIMS are the patron of the Parents association for differently able children, which supports the education of 450 children affected with cerebral Palsy. Launched "Nagapattinam revive" on the occasion of the 10th Anniversary of Indian Ocean tsunami, for helping the poor tsunami affected community in Nagapattinam. Noorul Islam University launched a Nano satellite in association with ISRO on 23 June 2017 from Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikotta,which is India's 98th satellite and the first private satellite from Kerala which will help in disaster warning. Initiated the first Genetic research laboratory in Kerala at NIMS Medicity, which will be the first center capable of complete genetic profiling which will help in predicting and preventing many major illnesses in future generations.
- Official Speaker, UN General Assembly, on "Sustainable Energy for all Forum". Shri. M.S. Faizal Khan is the youngest Indian to represent our country in the UN General Assembly. He was invited to deliver speech on The Most Prestigious Project "MITRAA SAMYOGA" – Asia's first renewable energy Cath Laboratory in NIMS MEDICITY, at UN General Assembly as part of a discussion on "Sustainable Energy For All Forum". He was appreciated By UN General Assembly and W.H.O for his innovative and path-breaking initiatives in utilizing Green Energy in Health Care.
- Nominated as First court in Maulana Azad Urdu University (Govt.of India), Hyderabad by the Honorable President Of India, 2018
- Invited to attend banquet hosted by the Honorable President of India in honour of the new President of Maldives H.E.Ibrahim Soli at Rashtrapathi Bhavan.
Awards & Recognitions
- First court, Maulana Azad Urdu University (Govt.of India) ,2018
- Professor N.A Karim Award for Outstanding Public Service, 2017
- Youth Icon Award Instituted by youth commission – 2015, Govt of Kerala.
- Times of India Excellence Asian Diaspora Achievers Award 2011 & 2015.
- Vivekananda Youth Icon Award Initiated by Nehru Yuva Kendra.
- Trivandrum Chamber of Commerce Business Achiever Award for 2014.
- MitraSamyoga is in the process of commissioning half a mega walt solar power plant to use for the NIMS Medicity hospital.
- NIUSAT is a private satellite that was launched in 2017 and is to be used in disaster management and crop monitoring.
- NIMS Medicity, offering tretment and care for the disabled