- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 1 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Małgorzata_Tracz. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Małgorzata_Tracz, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Małgorzata_Tracz.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (August 2015)
Tracz is a graduate in Polish philology and international relations at the University of Wrocław. From 2006 to 2009, she was a member of Young Social Democrats' Association (Stowarzyszenie Młoda Socjaldemokracja). Engaged in local activism and environmental issues, she helped establish Socially Active People's Association "Springboard" (Stowarzyszenie Aktywnych Społecznie "Trampolina") and maintains an active membership in the Ecological Association EKO-UNIA. From June 2014 to May 2015, she was leader of the Wrocław branch of the Poland's Green Party. She became member of the party's National Board in July 2015. In May 2015, Tracz was appointed co-leader of the Poland's Green Party, alongside Adam Ostolski.
Tracz authored the Poland's Green Party independent campaign for the 2014 local elections to the city council in Wrocław. In July and August 2015, she participated in negotiations with other leftist parties, trade unions and organisations before the 2015 Polish parliamentary election. In the aftermath, she has become the United Left's (Zjednoczona Lewica) main candidate for Sejm in Wrocław.
- Nowe władze Zielonych: Do wyborów z szeroką koalicją lewicy. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- Nowe władze Partii Zieloni. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- Wrocławianka na czele Zielonych. Wygrała z Anną Grodzką. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- Państwowa Komisja Wyborcza | Komitet Wyborczy Partia Zieloni. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- Zjednoczona Lewica zarejestrowana! Zielone jedynki w Szczecinie i Wrocławiu. Retrieved 27 August 2015.