Mahtabur Rahman Nasir
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 19 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Mahtabur_Rahman_Nasir. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mahtabur_Rahman_Nasir, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mahtabur_Rahman_Nasir.
|Mohammed Mahtabur Rahman|
Mr Mohammed Mahtabur Rahman (Nasir) (2nd left) with Prime Minister of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina (extreme right) Former Bangladeshi Chief Election Commissioner Abdur Rouf (judge) (2nd right)
7 March 1958|
|Occupation||Managing Director of Al Haramain Perfumes Group of Companies|
Mohammed Mahtabur Rahman (Nasir) is a Bangladeshi business man based in Dubai and a Director of NRB Bank. He was granted CIP (Commercially Important Person) status in 2014 by the Bangladeshi Government.
In 2016 he was elected to be chairman of the Board of Directors of NRB Bank Limited. In 2002 Mr. Mahtabur Rahman, also holds Citizenship of the United States, was involved in a misunderstanding with the Bangladeshi Consul General in Dubai where he alleged them of misconduct, the issue was later resolved amicably.
- Saifur Rahman, "Bangladeshi expatriates launch three banks to tap wealth of non-resident Bangladeshis", Gulf News, June 6, 2013. Retrieved 2017-02-19.
- Syed Samiul Basher Anik, "12 NRBs get CIP status", Gulf News,December 7, 2016. Retrieved 2017-02-19.
- Staff Reporter, "Mahtabur Rahman new chairman of NRB Bank", The Independent,June 29, 2016. Retrieved 2017-02-20.
- Sunita Menon, "Bangladesh consul denies allegations", The Independent, August 9, 2009. Retrieved 2017-02-20.
- Staff Reporter, "Donation to the Prime Minister's Relief Fund", The Daily Sun,August 12, 2016. Retrieved 2017-02-25.