- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 9 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Maksat_Annanepesov. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Maksat_Annanepesov, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Maksat_Annanepesov.
Maksat Annanepesov is a Turkmen politician, who ran as an independent candidate in the Turkmenistani presidential election, 2017, winning 1.02% of the vote. Incumbent President, Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow, won over 97% of the vote, according to official results. Some described the vote as a sham. Annanepesov is the deputy Chairman of the State Association of food industry, and was described as an ambitious, competent and experienced professional. In his campaign, Annanepesov stressed mutually beneficial cooperation with the countries of the world and to contribute to strengthening the authority of the country. The candidate said about the importance of modernization of the energy sector and diversification of gas export routes.
- "According to preliminary results released by the Central Elections Committee, Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov is far ahead among other candidates in the Elections of the President of Turkmenistan – TDH". http://tdh.gov.tm/news/en/articles.aspx&article4897&cat37. Retrieved 2 August 2017.
- News, VOA. "Turkmenistan Leader Remains in Power". http://www.voanews.com/a/turkmenistan-leader-remains-in-power/3720906.html. Retrieved 2 August 2017.
- "Turkmenistan Elections 2017 Guide: Process Called A Sham As President Gurbanguly Berdymukhamedov Goes For Third Term". 11 February 2017. http://www.ibtimes.com/turkmenistan-elections-2017-guide-process-called-sham-president-gurbanguly-2489912. Retrieved 2 August 2017.
- "Maksat Annanepesov has met with voters of Mary velayat – TDH". http://tdh.gov.tm/news/en/articles.aspx&article4343&cat37. Retrieved 2 August 2017.