Manny Pacquiao Hearted Fist
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 8 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Manny_Pacquiao_Hearted_Fist. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Manny_Pacquiao_Hearted_Fist, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Manny_Pacquiao_Hearted_Fist.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (October 2016)
- This article needs additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (October 2016)
Template:Improve categories Template:Infobox Artwork Manny Pacquiao Hearted Fist is a blood painting by Filipino Folk Artist Elito Circa, also known as "Amangpintor", made waves with unique style of painting, breathes life into art by using his own blood as medium. It depicts the different aspects of the boxer's life, including his stint as a singer and his role as a professional. Its also emphasized boxer's religiosity in his painting. It is one among the masterpieces of Amangpintor which is very controversial during that time.
The painting created for almost five (5) hours before the "Fight of the Century", consist of 5 mL of blood in a test-tube extracted from the painter. He believes that painting his blood on canvass creates pieces that symbolize life, love, and sacrifice. One of his most notable pieces—world boxing champion Manny Pacquiao. Amangpintor says he uses his blood only in painting subjects close to his heart.
- "LOOK: Artist paints Pacquiao using blood". ABS-CBN News TV. 2015. http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/lifestyle/05/02/15/look-artist-paints-pacquiao-using-blood. Retrieved 2015-05-04.
- "Ecija folk artist paints Pacquiao using his own blood". Manila Bulletin Newspaper. 2015. p. 15. http://www.mb.com.ph/ecija-folk-artist-paints-pacquiao-using-his-own-blood/. Retrieved 2015-05-02.