Marcus Van Wattum
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 1 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Marcus_Van_Wattum. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Marcus_Van_Wattum, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Marcus_Van_Wattum.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (December 2017)
- This article needs additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (December 2017)
Marcus Van Wattum is a Dutch record producer, songwriter, and musician.
Marcus Van Wattum grew up in Wilnis, The Netherlands. He learned to play guitar at an early age and also took piano lessons during high school. He enrolled in the Sound Education school of music, where he now teaches an annual music production masterclass. Discovered by Dutch music producer Pieter van Schooten, Van Wattum began his professional career composing and producing for established Dutch artists. He began working with DJ Nicky Romero in 2013, which kickstarted his international music career. During this time he met musician and record producer Giorgio Tuinfort, with whom he still collaborates actively to this day. Marcus has written and produced songs in a wide variety of genres, ranging from Dance with David Guetta, to Hip-Hop with G-Eazy and J-Pop with the Japanese band Sekai No Owari.
- Bang My Head – David Guetta featuring Sia & Fetty Wap
- Pick Me Up – G-Eazy
- It Should Be Easy – Britney Spears featuring will.i.am
- Til It's Gone – Britney Spears
- Lighthouse – Nicky Romero
- Champagne – NERVO feat. Chief Keef
- Dragon Night – Sekai No Owari
- "Sound Education". soundeducation.nl. https://www.soundeducation.nl/docenten-1/marcus-van-wattum. Retrieved 2017-12-27.
- "BUMA Award". buma-awards.nl. http://www.buma-awards.nl/archief/details/jaar/2016. Retrieved 2017-12-27.
- "Bang My Head". BMI. http://repertoire.bmi.com/DetailView.aspx?detail=titleid&keyid=21328538&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True. Retrieved 2018-01-02.
- "Pick Me Up". BumaStemra. http://www.bumastemra.nl/over-bumastemra/titelcatalogus/. Retrieved 2018-01-02.
- "It Should Be Easy". BMI. http://repertoire.bmi.com/DetailView.aspx?detail=titleid&keyid=16931045&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&blnAltTitles=True. Retrieved 2018-01-02.
- "Til It's Gone". Allmusic. https://www.allmusic.com/album/britney-jean-mw0002589712. Retrieved 2018-01-02.
- "Lighthouse". Deezer. http://www.deezer.com/us/album/14182324. Retrieved 2018-01-02.
- "Champagne". Musixmatch. https://www.musixmatch.com/lyrics/NERVO-feat-Chief-Keef/Champagne. Retrieved 2018-01-02.
- "Dragon Night". BMI. http://repertoire.bmi.com/DetailView.aspx?detail=titleid&keyid=20423464&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&blnAltTitles=True. Retrieved 2018-01-02.