Mark J Rankin
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 19 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Mark_J_Rankin. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mark_J_Rankin, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mark_J_Rankin.
Mark J Rankin is a South Australian author and law academic at Flinders University. He has published two books Principles of Civil Litigation and Professional Skills and Ethics. He is also a member of a band called The Invisible Seams. He has been cited for his work on Abortion laws throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- "Mark Rankin" (in en). http://www.flinders.edu.au/people/mark.rankin.
- Rankin, editor.), Mark; Alston, editor.), Andre (2014) (in English). Professional skills and ethics (3rd edition ed.). Chatswood, N.S.W. LexisNexis Butterworths. ISBN 9780409328639. https://trove.nla.gov.au/version/208628040.
- "Principles of Civil Litigation 3e bk". https://legal.thomsonreuters.com.au/principles-of-civil-litigation-3e-bk/productdetail/125001.
- "The Invisible Seams" (in en). https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist/invisible-seams.
- "Abortion Law Reform (Woman's Right to Choose) Amendment Bill 2016 and Inquiry into laws governing termination of pregnancy in Queensland". August 2016. http://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/documents/tableoffice/tabledpapers/2016/5516t1337.pdf.
- Naughton, Courtney (October 2017). "Abort Mission: A Recommendation for Reform of New Zealand’s Abortion Law". https://www.otago.ac.nz/law/research/journals/otago672752.pdf.
- "Abortion law: a national perspective Briefing Paper No 2/2017". 2017. https://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/researchpapers/Documents/Abortion%20Law.pdf.