- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 24 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Marlen_Kruzhkov. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Marlen_Kruzhkov, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Marlen_Kruzhkov.
B.A. Boston University (Economics)|
J.D. Northwestern University School of Law
Personal life and education
He came to the United States in 1979 as a Jewish refugee from the Soviet Union. In 1995, he received the Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, from Boston University. He pursued his J.D. degree from Northwestern University School of Law in 1998.
In March 2017 Kruzhkov, along with his partner, Martin P. Russo, founded the firm Kruzhkov Russo, PLLC. Kruzhkov is a Member at Kruzhkov Russo, PLLC. Kruzhkov was previously a partner at Gusrae Kaplan Nusbaum PLLC. Prior to that, Kruzhkov was a partner at Butzel Long. Previously, he has worked for Latham & Watkins and Schulte Roth & Zabel, where he handled important clients like DIRECTV, Fortune 500 healthcare companies, and Nintendo.
Kruzhkov is the founder, president, board member, and former chairman of the Russian Speaking Business Attorneys Network (RUSBAN). He is also a member of the Board of Directors of the Jewish Community Relations Council of New York. He was a member of the Board of Directors of the Russian American Jewish Experience (RAJE). He was the Co-Chairman of the Russian Leadership Division of the United Jewish Appeal (UJA). Marlen is the first Russian speaking judge appointed to the Special Court of the American Zionist Movement.
In the News
Marlen Kruzhkov first Russian-speaking judge appointed to the Zionist Court of the US. Click here for more information.
- "Marlen Kruzhkov". http://lawyers.law.cornell.edu/lawyer/marlen-kruzhkov-1257498.
- "Gusrae Kaplan Nusbaum PLLC Marlen Kruzhkov". Archived from the original on 2014-11-04. https://web.archive.org/web/20141104095243/http://www.gusraekaplan.com/attorneys/marlen-kruzhkov.
- "Gusrae Kaplan Nusbaum PLLC". http://nymag.com/nymag/advertorial/toplawfirms/2012/gusrae-kaplan-nusbaum/.
- "RAJE SIXTH ANNUAL DINNER". http://www.rajeusa.com/e_dinner.php.
- "Russia's Business With China Poised To Grow As Politics Strain Ties With The West". https://www.forbes.com/sites/russellflannery/2014/09/02/russias-business-with-china-poised-to-grow-as-politics-strains-ties-with-the-west/.
- "How Ukraine's conflict boosts US real estate". https://www.cnbc.com/id/101968133.