- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 13 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Matthew_Kandegas. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Matthew_Kandegas, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Matthew_Kandegas.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- This article needs additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (March 2009)
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (March 2009)
Matthew Kandegas is a conceptual artist from Seattle, Washington, in the United States. He paints only paper-clips. In 2010 he moved to Finland to join a community aiming to re-establish Sami traditions.
- Matthew Kandegas At Form/Space Atelier February 2010 (blog source). Accessed July 2014.
- Matthew Kandegas Exhibits At 2013 Cultural Congress
- Matthew Kandegas Institute
- Matthew Kandegas 2009 Solo Exhibition
- Matthew Kandegas Exhibit With Kyle MacDonald Lecture
- One Red Paperclip Website
- The 1 Second Film, February 2009