- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 19 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Mimi_Ikonn. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mimi_Ikonn, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mimi_Ikonn.
|Born||Baku, Azerbaijani SSR, USSR|
|Occupation||Author, journalist, writer, blogger|
|Known for||YouTube hairstyle videos, Co founder of Luxy Hair Extension.|
Ikonn was born and raised in Baku but emigrated to Canada during Nagorno-Karabakh War. She dropped out of the International Business Program at Seneca College in her second year and later became a Certified Image Consultant.
She used to work at a Canadian bank, where she met Alex Ikonn, and in later years they started dating. When on her wedding day, she was buying hair extensions and was very disappointed with the quality available in the market at such high prices. This situation planted the seed for Luxy Hair Extension, which Mimi and Alex started together along with Mimi's sister, Leyla.
She blogs about fashion, lifestyle, latest trends, hairstyles and traveling. Mimi also has a large set of motivational videos, and talks about the importance of meditation and healthy mind.
She married her business partner Alex Ikonn in 2010 who also worked as a self development/inspirational YouTuber.
She strongly believes in not wearing leather, no animal testing, and charitable causes like "Big Change".
- "Mimi Ikonn в Баку" (in Russian). http://boutique.az/view/6864. Retrieved 17 July 2015.
- "5 лучших русскоязычных блогеров, живущих за рубежом" (in Russian). http://www.marieclaire.ru/stil-zjizny/stil-zjizny_razgovory/5-luchshih-russkih-blogerov-jivuschih-za-rubejom/. Retrieved 17 July 2015.
- Aaron, Jesse, The rest is noise: what makes an e-commerce site shine online?, The Guardian, 31 July 2014. Retrieved 19 October 2015.
- Altucher, James (19 May 2015). "Mimi Makes a Million". Huffington Post. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-altucher/mimi-makes-a-million_b_7314382.html. Retrieved 17 July 2015.