- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 28 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:MoFizzay. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/MoFizzay, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/MoFizzay.
Chika Jesse Chinedu (born 11 December 1992), better known by his stage name MoFizzay, is a Nigerian recording artist, songwriter, performer and producer. Discovering his talent at the age of 7, he began to sing in a children church choir and a few years later, got promoted to sing with the adults.  He started his musical career at age 18, releasing his first single "You Too Fine". He somewhat rose to prominence in 2012 with the release of the song Iva and Ada Oyibo from his debut EP, The Chosen One EP (2012).  His recent singles include Coupee, Boomerang, Cool temper, Bahamas and Fire.
Born in Nsukka, Enugu State, Chika Jesse Chinedu (MoFizzay) was born to the family of Dr Emmanuel Chinedu and Nkiru Ugwu. He started his early days singing gospel songs with his fathers with trees and plants, using empty milk tins as his drum set. Funny, but big things start simple.  When he was a boy of 10, he was discovered in a church choir by a church evangelist as "'The voice of the future". The evangelist helped him to nurture his then tiny voice for a short period of time before he relocated to the northern parts of Nigeria. Growing up, MoFizzay has always idolised musicians like Michael Jackson, Ne-yo, Chris Brown, Usher, Mario, Bob Marley to mention a few.
Personal Life And Education
In 2015, MoFizzay became a graduate of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
He has a BSc in Computer Science from Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
In 2011, he recorded his first single “YOU TOO FINE”, an Afro Ballad co-produced by Dr Zed. The song got him a little publicity among his peers and some respected artistes in the east as an upcoming raw talent. Later in 2011, he jumped on Veteran Producer Samklef’s “NONILLIONAIRE ANTHEM” which also features US based Nigerian rapper “IZ”, a song that helped the young star immensely. . .a collaboration of the 3 sparked magic. He followed his first effort with “OYOYO NNEM”, also produced by Dr Zed, then “RENDEZVOUS” produced by Veteran producer, Sagzy then in 2012 he released “IVA” (Produced by Himself) where he features long time buddy “SLASH” to deliver a crisp smooth love song that won the hearts of many ladies and directed their attention to the young prodigy. After the release of his EP in late 2013, he went on a 2-year break from the music industry to pursue his studies in Nnamdi Azikiwe University. His recent singles include Coupee, Boomerang, Cool temper, Bahamas and Fire released in 2016.
|2011||"You Too Fine"||Non-album single|
|"Iva" (featuring Slarsh)|
|"That O.M.G. Boy"|
- Boomerang. (Featuring Kodi Miles) (2016)
- Cool Temper (Featuring Kodi Miles) (2016)
- Fire (2016)
- Ugwu, Victor (11 December 1993). "Chukwuka Abugu at 1". SunRay Newspaper. VicUgwu.
- Onovo, Cyndy. "Ada Oyibo". AlphaZ. https://msmediacreationsite.wordpress.com/2013/08/31/download-ada-oyibo-mofizzay-imofizzay/. Retrieved 22 January 2014.
- Ideke, Oluchi. "MoFizzay's Discography". Ideke01. http://www.reverbnation.com/mofizzay. Retrieved 1 July 2016.
- Jim, Donnett. "MMET artists!". Jim Donnet. http://tooxclusive.com/download-mp3/mr-zoyla-mama/. Retrieved 3 April 2016.
- Yussuf, Al. "Slamuz "Shalewa"". Al Yussuf. http://tooxclusive.com/download-mp3/slamuz-shalewa/. Retrieved 8 August 2015.