Mohit Malhotra (CEO)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 8 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Mohit_Malhotra_(CEO). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mohit_Malhotra_(CEO), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mohit_Malhotra_(CEO).
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (July 2015)
File:Mohit Malhotra Dabur International.jpg|
Mohit Malhotra CEO of Dabur International
Leeds University Business School|
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Kelloggs Business School
|Occupation||CEO of Dabur International|
Mohit Malhotra is the CEO of Dabur International a Subsidiary of Dabur India. Presently, Group Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director on the board of Dabur International Ltd with span exceeding 100 markets globally. He joined Dabur in 1994 and handled key assignments in marketing and sales. Subsequently, as the business head of Europe, he was instrumental in opening up the US markets. In 2004, he moved into Dabur’s international business division as head of marketing based in Dubai and took over the reins as CEO in 2008.
Awards and accolades
Mohit Malhotra was honoured with the 'International Achievement Award' at the Annual Indian CEO Awards 2014 organized by CEO Middle East.
- "Dabur International Management". http://www.daburinternational.com/. http://www.daburinternational.com/index.php/en/front/management. Retrieved 8 July 2015.
- "Mohit Malhotra - Top Indian Leaders in the Arab World 2014 : Top CEOs". Forbes Middle East. http://www.forbesmiddleeast.com/. http://www.forbesmiddleeast.com/en/lists/people/pname/mohit-malhotra/pid/10367/page/4/. Retrieved 8 July 2015.
- "Dabur International CEO conferred with 'International Achievement Award' by CEO Middle East". Zawya Middle East. https://www.zawya.com. https://www.zawya.com/story/Dabur_International_CEO_conferred_with_International_Achievement_Award_by_CEO_Middle_East-ZAWYA20140220074155/.
- "Dabur International’s CEO Mohit Malhotra wins TIMES NOW ICICI Bank NRI of the Year Award in Professional Category | السبّاق مجلة الرجل المبتكر | Alsabbaq". http://www.alsabbaq.com/prwebme/2016/05/26/dabur-internationals-ceo-mohit-malhotra-wins-times-now-icici-bank-nri-of-the-year-award-in-professional-category/.
- "Times Now Unveils NRI of the year of the year 2016 Awards". http://www.nrioftheyear.com/times-now-unveils-nri-of-the-year-2016-awards/.