- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 19 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Mohshin_Habib. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mohshin_Habib, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mohshin_Habib.
|Native name||মহসীন হাবিব|
1 April 1965|
South Tepakhola, Faridpur, Bangladesh
|Occupation||Journalist (executive editor, The Daily Asian Age)|
|Known for||Columnist, author, translator|
Mohshin Habib (Template:Lang-bn; born on 1 April 1965) is a Bangladeshi journalist, columnist, and translator. He writes in English and Bengali. Currently he is working as executive editor of the  (since July 2016). He is a regular columnist to Gatestone Institute of the U.S. and Weekly Blitz of Bangladesh. He writes for the Bengali dailies Kaler Kantho, Samakal, and Dainik Destiny.
Mohshin Habib joined the daily Samakal in 2004 as its senior sub-editor. Later he joined the daily Destiny as senior assistant editor. In November 2009, he joined daily Kaler Kantho as an assistant editor. He resigned from Kaler Kantho in February 2014.
In June 2018, he joined 'The Daily Jagaran' a newly formed daily newspaper of the country and serving as Associate Editor. For his excellent sense of craftsmanship, he was chosen as one of the founding master minds of Jagaran by its publisher and editor the prominent journalist and columnist of the country Abed Khan.
His writings include the contemporary politics, social problems and psychological complexities of human beings. As a translator, he opines that translating a text minimizes the gap of cultural differences.
- Shekorer Daag (Sign of the Roots), a novel on minority harassment in Bangladesh (Published By Ankur Publication, Dhaka, 2012)
- Boner Gopon Shankhe Shankhe (In the secret branches of the forest).
- Bangladesh and Beyond: Odd Behavior of the States and the Communities(2015)
- Dondwito Nastik (2016)
Books translated from English to Bengali
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling
- Biddle the Bird by J. K. Rowling
- In the company of Cheerful Ladies by Alexander McCall Smith
- The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga
- Reconciliation by Benazir Bhutto
- Daughter of the East by Benazir Bhutto
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Brain Juice by R. L. Stine
- Daily Asian Age
- "Writings by Mohshin Habib". Gatestone Institute. Gatestone Institute. http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/author/Mohshin+Habib. Retrieved 2014-08-17.