- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 16 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Murshed_Ahmed. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Murshed_Ahmed, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Murshed_Ahmed.
Murshed Ahmed (born 1988) is a Bangladeshi architect and calligraphy artist. He studied Bachelor of Architecture from Shahjalal University of Science and Technology and worked for architect Bashirul Haq, former visiting critic of Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Ahmed's works have been exhibited in San Francisco Public Library and at Interfaith Art Exhibition, California.
- Bamiyan Cultural Centre; UNESCO, Architizer, AEC Café
- 5 Star Hotel Grand Sylhet; Archello, AEC Café,
- 15 Story Sylhet Women's Medical College Hostel; Houzz
- 10 Story Holychild School & College campus building
- 6 Story Starlight Academy permanent campus building
- Arabic, Language of the Qur’an, San Francisco Public Library; sponsored by Zaytuna College, Council on American-Islamic Relations, Ziya Studios, South Bay Islamic Association and Center for Islamic Studies, Graduate Theological Union. Funded by San Francisco Foundation, Alliance for California Traditional Arts (ACTA) and East Bay Community Foundation.
- Interfaith Art Exhibition Biennial, California; sponsored by Islamic Cultural Center of Northern California, Kehilla Community Synagogue and Montclair Presbyterian Church.
- Canada Green Building Council
- American Society of Landscape Architects
- Architects Without Frontiers, Australia
- "Bamiyan Cultural Centre Design Competition" (in en-US). http://bamiyanculturalcentre.org/exhibition/bcc3638/.
- "Bamiyan Cultural Centre" (in en-US). http://architizer.com/projects/bamiyan-cultural-centre-2/.
- "Bamiyan Cultural Centre in Afghanistan by Formosis building studio" (in en-US). 2015-03-13. http://www10.aeccafe.com/blogs/arch-showcase/2015/03/13/bamiyan-cultural-centre-in-afghanistan-by-formosis-building-studio/.
- "Formosis - Project - Hotel Grand Sylhet". http://www.archello.com/en/project/hotel-grand-sylhet.
- "Hotel Grand in Sylhet, Bangladesh by Formosis building studio" (in en-US). 2015-02-06. http://www10.aeccafe.com/blogs/arch-showcase/2015/02/06/hotel-grand-in-sylhet-bangladesh-by-formosis-building-studio/.
- "Sylhet Women's Medical College Hostel". http://www.houzz.com/projects/897924/sylhet-womens-medical-college-hostel.
- "*Arabic: Language of the Quran". http://sfpl.org/index.php?pg=1022374201.
- "Arabic, Language of the Qur’an » Islamic Art Exhibit.com". http://www.islamicartexhibit.net/2009/07/legacy/.