MyNation Hope Foundation
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 4 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:MyNation_Hope_Foundation. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/MyNation_Hope_Foundation, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/MyNation_Hope_Foundation.
Template:Infobox organization MyNation Hope Foundation (MNF) is a men's rights group in India and Parent organization of Save Indian Family. It is a registered, non-funded, non-profit, non-governmental organization (NGO) and works with various like minded NGOs in India. MyNation website has the largest collection of judgments and sample petitions related to men rights.
Founded in 2005, MyNation is an advocacy group against misuse of Indian laws related to dowry harassment. and other women centric lawsIt is an umbrella organization of a number of men's and family rights organizations spanned across Indian cities and Abroad.
Activities of MyNation Founder Published under the name "Now, an all male fightclub" 
MyNation is networked with WhatsApp Helpline as well as telephone numbers for distressed husbands and their family members in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Gujarat, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Nagpur, Nellore, Surat, Jaipur, and Kolkata as well as in Dubai, Kuwait, New York, Melbourne, and the U.K. Earliest reference to Helpline found here in News Media in the year 2006.
In 2008 the group MyNation claimed on its website to have "7,500 Families on the ground and over 3,900 on the internet who are fighting False cases against Men which Supreme court of India called Legal Terrorism with full Zeal".
The following are some of the notable achievements of MyNation.
- In September 2007 A Study conducted by MyNation of 1650 Indian husbands between the ages of 15 and 49 were interviewed regarding their experience with Domestic Violence. Authors report that 25.2% of men report being victims of physical violence  Which was reported in REFERENCES EXAMINING ASSAULTS BY WOMEN ON THEIR SPOUSES OR MALE PARTNERS: AN ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY by Martin S. Fiebert [Department of Psychology - California State University, Long Beach ] in his Research Paper 
- Recently MyNation successfully Petitioned to Modify clauses drafted in Senior Citizens Act (Amendment) BILL 2018 With the support of 1500 Member signatures.
- MyNation successfully Petitioned to Rajya Sabha To Stop misuse of Matrimonial Dispute cases With the support of more tha 1000 Member signatures.
- On November 19th 2018 MyNation celebrated International Mens day and created G O O G L E - D O O D L E and sent to Google, as Google is refusing recognise Nov 19th as International Mens day
- MyNation is Planing to file PIL against 498A and collecting signatures, so far 1892  signatures collected in support.
MyNation has successfully conducted nationwide campaigns against Biased Judgments, Illegal arrests and Hand cuffing and the Abuse of process of Law. MyNation has also opposed efforts to criminalize marital rape in India, arguing that "No relationship will survive If such Laws enacted" with the support of 1500 Member signatures.
Not only in India, MyNation Foundation actively participate in International level too, It also submitted proposal to Australian government, as Australian Government was planning to draft law on Dowry Abuse for Indian Community in Australia. MyNation memorandum [The practice of dowry and the incidence of dowry abuse in Australia]can be found here".
Equally important are the below Judicial Activism activities of MyNation (under various articles of Constitution of India) that are at various stages of progression,
- Preparing legal knowledge base to file PILs (Public Interest Litigations)
- Grassroots level ground work to file PILs with regards to Men's health issues, major ones being Prostate Cancer and Heart Strokes.
- Encouraging and Educating False-case victims to plead their own cases (both Civil and Criminal) under Section 32 of Advocates Act, 1961
Other Community works include, but not limited to:
- Penning thought-provoking articles to bring about change in our society
- Conducting regular weekly sessions for people who are newly hit with false cases across the globe.
- Helping people who are illegally arrested or tortured by police by unlawful means.
- Dowry system in India
- Mens rights
- No-fault divorce
- Domestic violence against men
- "About - MyNation Hope Foundation". MyNation Hope Foundation. Archived from the original on 8 November 2005. https://mynation.net/about/. Retrieved 2005-11-08.
- ANI (2006-11-29). "Wife harassing you? Call for help". IBNLive. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/a-helpline-for-harassed-hubbies/27345-3.html. Retrieved 2008-12-31.
- Sunita Aaron (2007-01-14). "Now, an all male fightclub". Hindhustan times. https://www.hindustantimes.com/india/now-an-all-male-fightclub/story-Q1STz43jxWp9YMEac3teWK.html. Retrieved 2007-01-14.
- Hindhustan times. "Men new 'victims' of domestic violence". Archived on 14 April 2014. Template:Citation error. https://web.archive.org/web/20140407100621/http://www.hindustantimes.com/news-feed/nm19/men-new-victims-of-domestic-violence/article1-169073.aspx.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Rudolph Dsouza (2007-09-01). "Violence a home truth for India Husband". MyNation. https://mynation.net/study-report-indianhusbands.htm. Retrieved 2007-09-01.
- Prof.Martin S. Fiebert (2009-02-01). "EXAMINING ASSAULTS BY WOMEN ON THEIR SPOUSES OR MALE PARTNERS". Prof.Martin S. Fiebert. https://www.humanrightsaction.org/violence/Fiebert/english.html. Retrieved 2009-02-01.
- MyNation (2018-04-16). "Modify clauses drafted in Senior Citizens Act (Amendment) BILL 2018". [MyNation]. https://mynation.net/voice/pr-senior-citizen/.
- MyNation (2018-07-31). "To Stop misuse of Matrimonial Dispute cases". [MyNation]. https://mynation.net/rs/.
- MyNation (2018-11-19). "G O O G L E - D O O D L E". [MyNation]. https://mynation.net/voice/doodle/.
- MyNation (2018-12-09). "PIL against 498A". [MyNation]. https://mynation.net/pil/.
- Government, Australian (2018-04-10). "The practice of dowry and the incidence of dowry abuse in Australia". Australian government. https://www.aph.gov.au/DocumentStore.ashx?id=0c699530-0a0f-4d8b-adaf-49db11deb81f&subId=659744.