- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 27 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Naema_Ahmed. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Naema_Ahmed, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Naema_Ahmed.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (November 2016)
|Alma mater||Kinnaird College for Women,Lahore|
Founder of Shopistan.pk
November 2014 – Presen
Naema Ahmed (born January 1991) is a Pakistani business woman, Entrepreneur and an e-commerce startup manager at shopistan.pk.The shopistan.pk founded in 2012,to bring an online retail experience for Pakistanis. She is featured in the BBC's series 100 Women along with Karima Baloch were the two women chosen from Pakistan. Her story is relate-able to many women in Pakistan because she struggled for her career and independence. She started the web site shopistan.pk in 2012. It brings on-line shopping to Pakistan.
- "Naema Ahmed". https://www.linkedin.com/in/naema-ahmed-a671a129.
- Two Pakistani women made it to BBC's 100 Women 2016 list, Images.dawn.com, Retrieved 23 November 2016
- 100 women (2016)
- Naema Ahmed, E-commerce Startup Manager made it to BBC’s 100 Women 2016 List, RaisePakistan.com, Retrieved 25 November 2016
- Two Pakistani women make it to BBC's 100 women list again, HipInPakistan, Retrieved 25 November 2015