Nausch Hogan & Murray
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 15 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Nausch_Hogan_&_Murray. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Nausch_Hogan_&_Murray, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Nausch_Hogan_&_Murray.
Template:UDP oooh, orphan
Nausch, Hogan & Murray (NHM) is a privately held international insurance brokerage firm established in 1976 by an average adjuster, an admiralty attorney, and a marine broker. At its inception, NHM concentrated on marine and energy business, and has now evolved its services to include a wide spectrum of industries. NHM now specializes in all aspects of high-risk international insurance placement, including reinsurance, risk management, captive creation and management, loss control and claims handling.
Nausch, Hogan & Murray's headquarters is located in downtown New York City. The firm has offices around the world, including Rotterdam, London, St. Thomas, Miami and Rio de Janeiro. The London office is an accredited Lloyd's Broker.
Nausch, Hogan & Murray places and services all types of risks, with a focus on:
- Builder's / Construction / Erection All Risk Insurance
- Catastrophic Insurance – with programs designed to protect against Wind Risks
- Hull & Machinery / Protection & Indemnity / War (H&M / P&I / War)
- Property and Business Interruption
- Workers' compensation and Employer's Liability (including programs to provide coverage required under United States Longshoremen's and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act (USL&H))
- Warranty / Guarantee / Defects Liability Insurance, and all forms of Liability Insurance
- Life and Health