NetillaOS NetConnect by Northbridge Secure Systems (Secure Remote Access SSL VPN)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 10 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:NetillaOS_NetConnect_by_Northbridge_Secure_Systems_(Secure_Remote_Access_SSL_VPN). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/NetillaOS_NetConnect_by_Northbridge_Secure_Systems_(Secure_Remote_Access_SSL_VPN), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/NetillaOS_NetConnect_by_Northbridge_Secure_Systems_(Secure_Remote_Access_SSL_VPN).
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (April 2015)
oooh, orphan Template:Peacock Primary sources
- This article needs additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (April 2015)
Template:Unreliable sources Global development license acquired by Northbridge Secure Systems (NSS) in 2013, NetillaOS NetConnect is a secure, real-time mobility and remote application access gateway. Previously known as Ultra Protect by Ultra Electronics AEP, the solution is now known as NetConnect and sold exclusively by Northbridge Secure Systems. The original development of Netilla was handled by Netilla Networks, which merged with AEP Systems in 2004 to form AEP Networks before being acquired by Ultra Electronics in 2011.
NetConnect combines a secure remote access platform with customizable user access options, enabling users for the BYOD revolution. The solution boasts multiple authentication methods and level, as well as the creation of V-Realms, which allow only selected groups to access certain applications and services based on access level policies. NetConnect uses authentication protocols such as Windows SMB/Active Directory, LDAP, RADIUS, RSA SecurID, Kerberos, VASCO, Aladdin ActivCard and SecurEnvoy.
Designed to assist organizations of varying size (SME’s through to large enterprises) in making a smooth transition to a cloud computing model, NetConnect helps eliminate the BYOD and security challenges faced by many organisations.
- FIPS 140 describes the security requirements for cryptographic products used by the U.S., Canadian, and other governments. Vendors must meet these requirements to sell cryptography products to public sector organizations, and increasingly to areas of the private sector such as financial services and healthcare. NetillaOSNetConnect is validated to FIPs 140-2 level 4 (the highest level of security) via the Ultra Electronics AEP Ultra Safe KeyperTM HSM.
The new NSS appliance range includes:
Also available is the NetConnect Virtual Edition with multiple hypervisor support.