- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 6 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Nilufar_Usmonova. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Nilufar_Usmonova, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Nilufar_Usmonova.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (September 2015)
Nilufar Usmanova (Template:Lang-uz) (born 6 April 1987), is an Uzbek singer and actress and a mother of three sons. She received primary education in school number 18 (in Margilan) and number 17 (in Tashkent). At age 10 her parents sent her to Great Britain, where during four years she studied in educational institutions such as the Vinehall School (1996-1999 y.) and Sherborne International College (1999-2000 y). In 2001 Nilufar returned to Uzbekistan, entered to the Tashkent Ulugbek International School and finished it in 2004. In 2006, Nilufar, dreaming of becoming a lawyer, starts studying in Tashkent State Law University and graduates it in 2013.
In 2004, Nilufar Usmanova married a young lawyer Novzod Saidgaziev. In 2005, a young family welcomed first-born - son Saidazam and in the same year, the couple got divorced. In 2009 Nilufar married for the second time. In this marriage in 2011, she gave birth to son Ibrahim, and in 2012 to son called Suleiman.
At the age of 8 Nilufar sang her first song "Shaytonga buysungan yuraklar” in a duet with her mother Yulduz Usmanova. In 1995, video for the song "Shaytonga buysungan yuraklar" was released and in the same year, as part of a solo concert of Yulduz Usmanova, Nilufar first appeared on a big stage, debuting with her mother. In 1995 she starred in the leading role in the movie "Bolajon" with famous Uzbek actor Mirza Holmedov and her mother Yulduz Usmanova. In 2002 and 2003, she starred in such films as "Muhabbat sinovlari" (Trials of love) and "Muhabbat sinovlari - 2" (trials of love 2).
Her professional career began in 2005 with the release of the song "Bolam shu yurt seniki" (My child this land is yours). In 2006 she signed a contract with «Tarona Records» company and in the same year Nilufar starred in film "Burilar" (Wolves) in the title role. In 2007, the song "Taslim buldim" (I gave up) was released, which later became a hit. In the same year she presented another hit "Bir Kuning Baxsh et" (Devote one your days) and to this day as it remains the hallmark of Nilufar Usmanova. In 2008, the first studio album was recorded, "Taslim Buldim!" (I gave up) and new single "Bevafo yorim. (Untrustworthy lover) In 2009, there was the release of the second studio album "Bahtingni kutgin" (Wait for your happiness) most singles of which were performed in duets with domestic singers (with Otabek Mutalhodzhaev "Mayli, mayli," (Alright) with Akbar Atamuhammedov (band "Sado") "Voy-Doda" (Oh My God) with Shahruhhon "Senga bulsin!" (Let it be for you) and with Shahriyor). In the same year she recorded the song "Uchar kiz." (Flying girl) (Yalanci şahidim)
In 2010 and 2011, she released such hits as "Farishtalar" (Angels) (a soundtrack for the film "Poyma poy” ), "Tasanno" (Bravo) "Khayolim ugrisi" (Robber of my mind), "Serobginam" (My plentiful), "Karay olasanmi?" (Can you look at?). Next year 2012 was marked with the premiere of singles and videos, "Jani", "Qayt" (Come back), duets "Aytishuv" (Battle) with Doniyar Bekturdiev (singer from Khorezm) and "Illo" with Yulduz Usmanova. In 2013 she recorded singles and made videos "Ana-ana" (Here it is) and "Kadrimga et" (Appreciate me), "Hey bola" (Hey guy), "Unutgin." (Forget) 2014: "Chapanigina Uzbegim" (My common Uzbek), "Kuyla-kuyla." (Sing-sing) On 31 January and 1 February 2015 in Istanbul (Turkey) Nilufar Usmanova performed with the concert program. In the spring of 2015 there were two videos made for the song «Maktab» (School) and «Dunyo» (World). In June there were video shoots for the song "Bir donang bulay" (Let me be your only one), and the video can be watched by fans and admirers of Nilufar in July 2015.
This is a chronologically-ordered list of films in which Nilufar has appeared.
|2003||Muhabbat sinovlari 2||Nilufar|
|2010||Ada emas, dada! Tohir va Zuhra 2 yangi talqin||Herself|
|1995||Shaytonga bo'ysungan yuraklar (Hearts obeyed devil)|
|1997||Otajon (Dear father)|
|2001||Yur (Let’s go)||Rustam Sagdiev|
|2005||Bolam (Dear child)||9999 studio|
|2006||Qachon sezadi (When will feel)
Samarqand qiziman (I’m a girl of Samarkand)
|2007||Taslim bo'ldim (I gave up)
Aybim (My fault)
Bir kuning baxsh et (Devote one of your days)
|2008||Oshiqligim bilmading (Didn’tt know my amorousness)
Mayli-mayli (feat. Otabek Mutalhodzhaev) (Alright)
Voy doda (feat. Akbar Atamuhammedov) (Oh my God)
|2009||Bevafo yor (Untrustworthy lover)
Armonli muhabbat (Unfulfilled Love)
Sen yetim emassan (You are not an orphan)
|2010||Uchar qiz (Yalanci şahidim) (Rafet El Roman cover) (Flying girl)
Hayolimning o'g'risi (Robber of my mind)
Serobginam (My plentiful)
Sunny (Boney M cover) (feat. Shahriyor and Anora and Munisa Rizaeva)
Qaray olasanmi (Can you look at?)
|2012||Qayt (Come back)
Uylanding (You got married )
|2013||Ana-ana (Here it is)
Qadrimga yet (Appreciate me)
Ey bola (Hey boy)
|2014||Chapanigina O'zbegim (My common Uzbek )
|2014||Sevgi qissasi||Sarvar Isaev|
Dona (Let me be your only one)
|2016||Kelaqol jonim||Jakhongir Ahmedov|
|2016||Chin sevaman||Jakhongir Ibragimov|
|2016||Kel ikkimiz||Sarvar Isaev|
|2007||«Star hit-parade» radio «Uzbegim taronasi»||Golden disc||Victory (for the song «Бир кунинг бахш эт!» (Devote one day)|
|2010||«M&TVA»||«best singer of the year»||Victory|
|2011||«Star hit-parade» radio «Uzbegim taronasi»||Golden disc||Victory (for the song «Тасанно» (Bravo))|
|2012||«Star hit-parade» radio «Uzbegim taronasi»||Golden disc||Victory (for the song «Карай оласанми» (Can you look at?) and for the duet «Айтишув» with Diniyar Bekturdiev (a singer from Khorezm))|
• Took part in the contest «Новая волна — 2008» ("New Wave - 2008") and reached the semifinals of the competition "New Wave". Due to family circumstances did not continue in the competition further.
• Took part in the competition "Turk vision - 2013" and took 11th place
• Took active part in many charitable projects and actions of the Fund Forum (Charity Football "In the Name of Life", festival "Asrlar Sadosi", charity marathon "In the Name of Life" in support of women diagnosed with breast cancer, and others.)
• Participates in all concerts organized by Radio "Uzbegim Taronasi" and "Tarona Records."
• Participated in the musical youth project «Zo'r- zo'r star» and performed a duet version of her single "Kara olasanmi?" (Can you look at?) with Ulughbek Khalikov (the winner of the competition).
• Participation in the «M & TVA-2011" as a leader of the concert with actor Adiz Radjabov.
• Took part in a program of one of the Turkish television channel TRT (with song "Janie," (Jani) "Kara olasanmi?" (Canyou look at?), "Seni Osmonov gaolib ketaman" (I’ll take you to my sky), "Kizil Olma" (Red apple) (live sound))
• Had a solo concert during January 31 and February 1, 2015 in Istanbul (Turkey). The repertoire consisted of a completely different genre and mood of the songs, and each song - a certain situation in life, lived and felt by the artist.
• The video for the song "Maktab" was filmed during celebrations of high school graduation and was a real surprise for the graduates. Music was written by Kyamran Silence, lyrics and melody -Yakzon, director - Yassaviy. The creative team was inspired by the idea of the Maroon 5’s video for the song «Sugar», in which the group broke for wedding and sing a song. The video was filmed during the performance - no duplicates and repeats.
• Nilufar has initiated actions and projects aimed at supporting children and young people. For example, on the International Children's Day, she and her creative team organized open air party for children. In the interactive green site children could play, dance, take part in master classes by young artists and create their own works of art.
• In May 2015 Nilufar Usmanova became one of the first representatives among national pop singers with personal page in one of the prestigious music video channels Vevo.
- Official website http://nilufarusmonova.uz/
- First performance on stage
- Nilufar Uzmonova: I want ot prove to my Mom and people that I also can do something
- Nilufar Usmonova http://www.bazm.uz/Tamada-i-Artisti/Artisti/Nilufar-Usmanova---Nilufar-Usmonova/9-36-0-1392-0-0.html
- Son’s party and a new song of Nilufar Usmonova http://sahro.net/news/1366-prazdnik-syna-i-novaya-pesnya-nilufar-usmanovoy.html
- Nilufar Usmonova congratulated school graduates http://myday.uz/koncerti-shou/nilyufar-usmanova-pozdravila-vipusknikov
- Premiere of Nilufar Usmonova’s video on Vevo! http://myday.uz/koncerti-shou/premyera-klipa-nilyufar-usmanovoy-na-vevo
- New video of Nilufar Usmonova was shown on Vevo channel http://kun.uz/2015/06/02/nilufar-usmonovaning-yangi-videoklipi-vevo-telekanali-orqali-namoyish-qilindi/
- Nilufa usmonova organized open air party for children http://kun.uz/2015/06/08/nilufar-usmonova-bolalar-uchun-kongilochar-open-air-dasturini-tashkil-qildi/
- Nilufar Usmonova present video and defines the winners http://www.afisha.uz/media/2015/06/26/nilyufar-usmanova-prezentuet-klip-i-opredelyaet-pobediteleyy/
- Children’s open air party http://www.afisha.uz/gorod/2015/06/09/detskiy-prazdnik-navozduhe/
- Premier of Nilufar usmonova’s video on prestigious video channel Vevo http://www.afisha.uz/media/2015/06/04/nilufar/
- Premier of the video Maktab (School) and the summary of the contest #M2015 http://www.afisha.uz/photo/2015/06/26/premera-klipa-maktab-ipodvedenie-itogov-konkursa-m2015/
- Goodbye school, Hello College!http://www.afisha.uz/photo/2015/05/26/proschay-shkola-zdravstvuy-kolledzh/