- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 11 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Nyaman_Group. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Nyaman_Group, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Nyaman_Group.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
Advertising? oooh, orphan
Nyaman Group is a French company operating in the luxury tourism sector in Indonesia. Nyaman means "Comfort" in Bahasa. Nyaman Group gathers 9 villas in total, manages a fleet of around thirty cruise ships, a private luxury boat. They are partner with a clothing shop and an art gallery.
In 2009, Stephan Remini has six villas built. in Seminyak, in the Oberoi area Bali. For this project of construction, the French interior architect Stephan Remini and GLA Hotels are in collaboration.
In 2013, the group extends its activity until Flores, Labuan Bajo with the launch of Perjuangan, which means "The Passionate" in Bahasa. Originally, the boat was a merchant ship which has been turned into a traditional cruise ship thanks to Stephan Remini’s renovations. Perjuangan navigates across the National Park of Komodo waters, currently listed as UNESCO World Heritage.
- "Les Villas Nyaman & Chocolat - Une Seule et Unique Motivation : vous faire partager une expérience unique de luxe et d'intimité. (Indonésie)" (in French). 10 December 2012. http://www.journaldespalaces.com/index.php?home=actu_detail.php&id_actu=39528.
- "Private Villa Resort for Groups in Bali" (in en-GB). 2015-12-06. http://www.ministryofvillas.com/private-villa-resort-for-groups-in-bali/.
- "UNESCO World Heritage Centre - World Heritage List". https://whc.unesco.org/en/list/. Retrieved 5 March 2015.