- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 12 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Oren_Alexander. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Oren_Alexander, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Oren_Alexander.
July 2, 1987|
Miami Beach, Florida
|Occupation||Real Estate Agent|
|Known for||Million Dollar Listing New York|
|Parents||Orly and Shlomy Alexander|
Oren Alexander is an American real estate agent and developer. He serves as the Co-Founder of The Alexander Team, along with his brother Tal Alexander at Douglas Elliman Real Estate and focuses on high-end properties in New York City and Florida.
Alexander was born to a Jewish family on July 2, 1987 in Miami Beach, Florida, the son of Orly and Shlomy Alexander. His father was born in Israel and is a real estate developer in Miami. His mother was also born in Israel and is the co-founder and CFO of Kent Security in North Miami. He has three brothers: a twin brother, Alon; Tal, who is his business partner; and his oldest brother Niv. As a teenager, Alexander worked alongside his father developing high-end custom homes in Miami Beach and Aspen, CO. He obtained his real estate license at the age of 18.
While at the University of Colorado-Boulder Alexander interned for a local developer for two years. After graduation, he moved to New York and joined the real estate industry. At age 21 he sold his first property, a $8.175 million penthouse at the Park Imperial.
Alexander appeared in Forbes Magazine’s 2012 "30 Under 30: Real Estate" and was ranked #1 in The Real Deal Magazine’s 2011 "Top 35-and-under NYC real estate players." He has been profiled in The New Yorker, The Real Deal, The Wall Street Journal, the New York Post, Business Insider and Fox Business with Gerrie.
In the September 2013 issue of Details Magazine, Alexander was featured in a story titled Meet the New Rock Stars of Real Estate, where Oren was featured alongside the other top real estate brokers in the United States.
On January 30, 2014, it was announced that Alexander with his brother Tal have broken the $100 million sales barrier in New York City. Oren and Tal represented the nation of Qatar in buying an Upper East Side townhouse which is currently an art gallery.
Alexander appeared in the Fall 2015 issue of Cultured magazine in an article titled House Call.
On May 8, 2013, Oren was featured on Season 2, Episode 1 of “Million Dollar Listing: New York”, representing a buyer for a property show regular Ryan Serhant was selling. He also has a number of cameos throughout seasons one and two, being featured in numerous broker open houses.
- " The Alexander Team | Property | Agent Profile | ORA ", TheAlexanderTeamRE.com. Retrieved on 21 October 2013.
- " Oren Alexander - Home ", OrenAlexander.com. Retrieved on 21 October 2013.
- " Celeb on a hot roof deck: 250 Bowery attracts Scarlett Johansson, Paul Simon ", NYDaily.com. Retrieved on 30 November 2013.
- Solish, Scott. " Million Dollar Listing New York S2E9: The Waiting List Game ", Curbed.com. Retrieved on 30 November 2013.
- Haaretz: "Israeli Brothers Help Qatar Buy $100m Manhattan Townhouse - Oren and Tal Alexander represented Qatar in its purchase of a property at 19 East 64th Street, who is expected to turn it into its New York consulate" February 04, 2014
- Social Miami: "Lasting Legacy - American Friends of Beit Issie Shapiro" By Aaron Glickman retrieved March 20, 2017
- Kent Security: "Orly Alexander - Chief Financial Officer" retrieved March 20, 2017
- Taylor, Candace. " Moguls in the making: A look at the top 35-and-under NYC real estate players ", TheRealDeal.com. Retrieved on 21 October 2013.
- Staff Writer. " The ultimate young gun ", NYPost.com. Retrieved on 21 October 2013.
- Jackson, Candace. " The $60 Million Dream House ", WallStreetJournal.com. Retrieved on 21 October 2013.
- Blum, Lauren Schuker. " 20-Something Power Brokers ", WallStreetJournal.com. Retrieved on 21 October 2013.
- Ten Have, Mieke . " House Call ", Cultured Magazine. Retrieved on 9 November 2015t.
- Brennan, Morgan. " 30 under 30: Real Estate ", Forbes.com. Retrieved on 21 October 2013.
- Kahn, Howie. " Meet the New Rock Stars of Real Estate ", Details.com. Retrieved on 30 November 2013.
- Zeveloff, Julie. " Meet The 20-Something Brothers Who Sold New York's First $100 Million Townhouse ", BusinessInsider.com. Retrieved on 3 February 2014.
- Gould Keil, Jennifer. " Qatar’s UES townhouse buy could be NYC’s priciest ", NY POST.com. Retrieved on 3 February 2014.
- Uhler, Carling. " Million Dollar Listing New York: Fredrik Eklund Is As Ridiculous(ly Awesome) As Ever ", Crushable.com. Retrieved on 21 October 2013.