P. K. Krishna Das
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 15 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:P._K._Krishna_Das. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/P._K._Krishna_Das, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/P._K._Krishna_Das.
Original short description: "Indian politician"
Template:Use Indian English Template:Infobox officeholder P. K. Krishnadas is an Indian politician and the incumbent Chairman of the Passenger Amenities Committee (PAC), a statutory Organization body under the Ministry of Railways (India). He was the State President of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in Kerala State. and also he is the one ofthe National Executive of Bharatiya Janata Party 
Early life and politics
Lok Sabha Elections 2014
- Service, Tribune News. "Cleaning during inspection takes Railway Board team by surprise". https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/archive/cleaning-during-inspection-takes-railway-board-team-by-surprise-865979.
- "Bharatiya Janata Party". https://www.keralabjp.org/team_members/sri-p-k-krishna-das.
- Reporter, Staff (28 November 2009). "Krishnadas calls for all party meet on price rise". https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/kerala/Krishnadas-calls-for-all-party-meet-on-price-rise/article16894808.ece.
- Reporter, Staff (14 December 2019). "BJP slams CM’s stance on citizenship". https://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-kerala/bjp-slams-cms-stance-on-citizenship/article30302533.ece.
- "P K Krishna Das(Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP)):Constituency- KATTAKKADA(THIRUVANANTHAPURAM) - Affidavit Information of Candidate:". http://myneta.info/kerala2011/candidate.php?candidate_id=356.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 24 February 2014. https://web.archive.org/web/20140224221137/http://www.mathrubhumi.com/story.php?id=431287. Retrieved 2014-02-19. BJP Candidate List Mathrubhumi - 19 February 2014