- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 19 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Paul_Benhaim. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Paul_Benhaim, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Paul_Benhaim.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (June 2017)
|Notable work(s)||Author of H.E.M.P: Healthy Eating Made Possible, inventor of hemp seed food bar and ex-managing director for company that produces Zelfo a material made from hemp and other cellulose fibres|
Paul Benhaim moved to Australia in 2000 from London, England, and is an Australian author on the hemp industry. Benhaim is also the inventor of a hemp seed food bar now sold in Europe and is the managing director of Hemp Foods Australia. In addition, Benhaim was a founder and CEO of Zelfo Australia Pty Ltd, an eco-company which developed Zelfo, a new material made from recycled paper and hemp. The company also licensed the Zelfo process invented in Europe in 1992 and patented in early 2000 in Europe. Zeo International Ltd. is currently on the list of Australian environmental companies supported by the Australian Technology Showcase and the New South Wales Department of State.
In 2000, Benhaim authored the book H.E.M.P: Healthy Eating Made Possible, which details the historic uses of hemp, and how it was considered largely wholesome and nutritious. Benhaim is also author of 10 other books on hemp. Subsequently, Benhaim has toured internationally giving lectures on the mechanical uses of hemp. In June 2010 his work was used in a study by MIT's Department of Mechanical Engineering on Cannabis sativa optimisation for ROI within the United States. Benhaim is now founder and principal of the Australian Hemp Farm and is a business mentor.
In 2012 Benhaim re-instated his work with Hemp Foods Australia as an Australian supplier of hemp seeds, hemp oil and hemp protein in preparation for legislative changes through an application supported by Food Standards Australia to Australian Ministers 
In 2014 Benhaim founded Elixinol, a State of Colorado LLC business manufacturing and distributing products made from Cannabidiol, or CBD - a constituent of industrial hemp used for medicine, skincare and as a dietary supplement globally. 
- "Nimbin Mardi Grass 2002 Cannabis Law Reform Rally- Speakers". Nimbin Mardi Grass. http://www.nimbinmardigrass.com/2002/speakers.html. Retrieved 9 January 2011. "Paul Benhaim, managing director of Hemp Foods Australia and inventor of a hemp seed food bar now sold widely throughout Europe will be speaking and on site all weekend. Paul is a new local resident now living near Mullumbimby and loves Australia."
- "Soon a welcome break "for different children".". Six Fours.net. 7 January 2011. http://www.six-fours.net/actualite/sanary-bientot-une-halte-accueil-pour-enfants-differents-3029.html. Retrieved 10 January 2011. "Paul Benhaim launched the "Beanstalk""
- Walker, Jay (13 September 2002). "OZ UPRISING: Nimbin Mardi Grass festival turns 10.". High Times. Archived from the original on 24 March 2012. https://web.archive.org/web/20120324084438/http://hightimes.com/entertainment/jwalker/461. Retrieved 10 January 2011. "The industrial hemp presentation got off to a tub-thumpin' start with the sound of a didgeridoo—an Aboriginal wind instrument, about 6' long, that makes complex and rhythmic patterns of sound. This one was made from hemp without the use of glue or resin. The speaker, Paul Benhaim, from Hemp Foods Australia, informed us that it was also possible to manufacture equally sturdy furniture, refrigerators and television cabinets in a similar manner."
- Jones, Andrea (29 January 2009). "The rise of eco-chic design.". The Age. http://www.theage.com.au/news/lifeandstyle/homestyle/the-rise-of-ecochic-design/2009/01/28/1232818496683.html?page=fullpage#contentSwap3. Retrieved 10 January 2011. "Don't be fooled by the plastic-like appearance of the Zeopod; it's recycled paper and hemp. What's exciting is that this new material, made in Mullumbimby, is made from cutting edge micro-technology and doesn't use the glues, resins or toxins common in many plastics. And it is 100 per cent biodegradable at the end of its life."
- "Profiling Innovative NSW Technologies Environmental Sector". New South Wales Department of State. http://www.business.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0018/7092/pub_environmental_dir_090309.pdf. Retrieved 9 January 2011. ""Zelfo is a revolutionary new material made from recycled cellulose fibre sourced from paper, plant or fabric waste. Using a patented microtechnology, the Zelfo process converts waste or recycled cellulose (without glues, binders or chemicals of any kind) into a non-toxic pulp that can be colored, poured, sprayed, molded or shaped into flat, curved, cylindrical or spherical forms.", "Paul Benhaim- EX-Business Development Director""
- Shelley, Tom (20 December 2006). "Eco plastic formed with water.". Eureka Magazine. http://www.eurekamagazine.co.uk/article/8278/Eco-plastic-formed-with-water.aspx. Retrieved 10 January 2011. "The first commercial factory producing the material in bulk goes on stream this month. The Zelfo process was invented in Europe in 1992 and patented in early 2000 by an Austrian team now based in New South Wales in Australia."
- "December Book Review". Vegan News. 1 November 2000. Archived from the original on 11 October 2012. https://web.archive.org/web/20121011231724/http://www.btinternet.com/~bury_rd/novtwo.htm. Retrieved 9 January 2011.
- Harman, Clare (12 March 2001). "Pass The Seeds Man: Is Hemp Food of the Future?". Just-Foods.com. http://cannabisnews.com/news/8/thread8983.shtml. Retrieved 10 January 2011.
- "Hemp Books". Hempowered. 1 November 2011. Archived from the original on 14 February 2011. https://web.archive.org/web/20110214132214/http://www.hempowered.com/shop/hemp-books.html. Retrieved 8 February 2011.
- Schoenfeld, Conny (24 September 2004). "From Düsseldorf into the World an interview with Hempro International.". CannaBusiness Magazine: p. 24. Archived from the original on 8 July 2011. https://web.archive.org/web/20110708114222/http://www.cannabusiness.com/download/magazin/0401_CB_Mag_english.pdf. Retrieved 10 January 2011.
- "Cannabis Sativa: An Optimization Study for ROI". Massachusetts Institute of Technology Department of Mechanical Engineering. p. 16; 25. Archived from the original on 14 March 2012. https://web.archive.org/web/20120314015521/http://dspace.mit.edu/bitstream/handle/1721.1/59909/676695681.pdf?sequence=1. Retrieved 9 January 2011. "Hemp Plastic". Hemp Plastic. p. 1. http://www.hempplastic.com. Retrieved 8 February 2011.
- "Hemp Farm". Raw With Life Pty Ltd. p. 1. http://www.hempfarm.com.au. Retrieved 8 February 2011. "Start A Hemp Business". Raw With Life Pty Ltd. p. 1. http://www.startahempbusiness.com. Retrieved 8 February 2011.
- "Hemp Foods Australia". Raw With Life Pty Ltd. p. 1. http://www.hempfoods.com.au. Retrieved 2 February 2012. "Hemp Foods Legislation in Australia". FSANZ. p. 1. Archived from the original on 20 March 2012. https://web.archive.org/web/20120320141019/http://www.foodstandards.gov.au/scienceandeducation/factsheets/factsheets/hempasafooddecember25102.cfm. Retrieved 2 January 2012.
- "Elixinol". Elixinol LLC. p. 1. http://www.elixinol.com. Retrieved 17 May 2015.