- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 1 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Paul_Chamberlain. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Paul_Chamberlain, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Paul_Chamberlain.
Chamberlain gained his Ph.D. from Marquette University. He holds diplomas and degrees in the following: Theological Studies, Peace River Bible Institute; Diploma in Pastoral Studies, Prairie Bible Institute; B.R.E., Providence College; Graduate Studies, Providence Theological Seminary; M.Div., Trinity International University. He is director of the Institute of Christian Apologetics and professor of apologetics, ethics and philosophy of religion at Trinity Western University in Langley, British Columbia British Columbia. He recently held the position of Canadian Executive Director of Ravi Zacharias International Ministries. Chamberlain has pastored churches in Canada and the United States.
Chamberlain has also authored several books and published numerous articles in the field of ethics, physician-assisted suicide, philosophy of religion, and apologetics. He has participated widely in public debates and has made guest appearances on numerous radio and TV programs.[no citations needed here]
- Can We Be Good Without God? A Conversation About Truth, Morality, Culture & a Few Other Things That Matter, 1996, InterVarsity Press ISBN 978-0-8308-1686-6
- Final Wishes: A Cautionary Tale on Death, Dignity & Physician-Assisted Suicide, 2000, InterVarsity Press , ISBN 978-0-8308-2259-1. In 2275 libraries, accordingto WorldCat 
- Talking About Good And Bad Without Getting Ugly: A Guide To Moral Persuasion, 2005, InterVarsity Press ISBN 978-0-8308-3268-2
- Why People Don't Believe: Confronting Seven Challenges to Christian Faith, 2011, Baker Books , ISBN 978-0-8010-1377-5